01

first day.

M A Y A
its my first day in nyu and i'm excited. i finally get to see my brothers after so long. 

"hi there welcome to nyu. do you need some help?" an over enthusiastic blonde came over and asked me. 

"no, it's okay. thanks ." i say as i walk past her. i walk up stairs to my dorm and i already see a painting of a purple cat... oh great. I walk in to see a brunette sitting at the edge of a bed with a plate of cookies in her hands. 

"hi i'm riley. you must be my new roommate. would you like a cookie?" she says as i grab a cookie from the plate. 

"i'm maya." i say as i take a bite. All of a sudden, the door swings open revealing two frat boys in bro tops. 

"oh god..." i say under my breath. 

"umm... cameron? shawn? brad? what are you doing here? maya! stay away from them. they're treble." riley asks them.

"riley, they aren't treble. it's my brothers and their friend." i tell her. 

"MAYAAA!!!" they scream as they hug me. 

"hey guys. aww i miss you." i say. 

"well why don't you go down to the court. join some activities." cam says. 

"yeah sure. see you later riley." i say as i head out the door. i look behind me to see the boys following. 

"i don't need bodyguards." i say as they back off. 

"okay. okay. fine. but stop by the trebles. i want you to meet everyone." shawn says. 

"sure." i say as i shut the door behind me.