"Dadi....mami and I made..." Anjali said.

"Manorama, Anjali bitiya....can't you even cook aaloo paratha?" Nani asked angrily.

"This food is so tasteless! Yuck!" Akash spat it.

"Rani Sahiba, what is this?" Shyam asked with a painful expression in his face because he had accidently swallowed the kheer.

"If we're having this food for the following days, I'll die!" Akash said.

"Sit here everyone!" Nani said, "I'll cook something!" She got up and giving a glare at Anjali and Manorama, walked to kitchen to make food.

"How will we know cooking? Everything here is cooked by HP, OP and JP!" Anjali said.

"Those owners! They have made the three Prakash brothers as their servants!" Shyam said.

"Aur nahi to ka, HP is watching TV now. OP and JP are playing cards and we're struggling here!" Mami said.

.

.

.

.

"Chotte, please mujhe meri Shyam ji lota do!" Anjali said.

"Di, we all are there for you!" Arnav held her shoulder and assured her.

"Nahi! I need my Shyam ji! Bring him back!" Anjali ordered.

"Di, I cannot do that!" Arnav said.

"Why bhai?" Akash asked, "Why can't you see our di's state? She is weak! And she needs her husband now! You do not understand your sister! Ah, how would you? You can just and just see you wife now!"

Arnav stood stumped hearing his little brother's words.

"Aur nahi to ka! Arnav bitwa to bilkul blindwa ho gaya hai! This phatti sadi did some black magic!" mami said.

"I told you Arnav! This girl is not good. She is..." Dadi began when Arnav shouted,

"ENOUGH ALL OF YOU! SHYAM WON'T RETURN TO THIS HOUSE! IT'S MY DECISION! AND THIS IS NOT BECAUSE OF KHUSHI BUT FOR MY DI! SHE DOESN'T NEED A MAN LIKE HIM!"

"I NEED HIM CHOTTE! NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY, I LOVE MY HUSBAND LIKE YOU LOVE YOUR WIFE!" Anjali said.

"Di, why can't you see his true face? He is a cheat!" Arnav said.

"And why can't you see your wife's face Chotte? She is the real cheat! She seduced MY Shyam ji and tried to get married to him. He told me everything. She had blackmailed him to get married to him or else she would kill me and my child. When he didn't obey, SHE KILLED MY CHILD! THIS WHORE! SHE KILLED MY CHILD!"

"STOP IT DI!" Arnav shouted seeing his Khushi almost in tears and NK standing near her consoling her.

"Di is right bhai!" Akash said and Arnav and Payal shot looked at him.

"Bhai, you cannot control anyone like this. Khushi is the real cheat! These Gupta sisters should be kicked out not jeejaaji!" Akash said.

"Akash...." Payal said in disbelief.

Akash showed his palm and said, "Stop Payal! I don't want to hear anything. I know your true colours! You both sisters are gold diggers! You trapped me in your charms and your sister trapped my brother! But your sister is really talented! Two-timing bi*ch! She tried to trap my jeejaaji and when it didn't happen she...."

He couldn't control when he felt a sting at his cheek. He looked up and saw a furious Payal and shocked people.

"BAS! NOT A WORD ABOUT MY SISTER!" Payal shouted.

"You Khoon bhari tang! Tumhari itni Himmat...." Mami said and raised her hand to slap her when she felt someone stopping her.

She looked at her hand and then at Payal who held her hand. Everyone gasped seeing the meek and silent Payal holding Manorama's hand.

"IT'S ENOUGH! I CANNOT TAKE IT ANYMORE!" Payal shouted and pushed Manorama back, "YOU REALLY ENJOY IN HARRASING ME RIGHT? IF I GO TO POLICE STATION AND COMPLAIN THAT MY MOTHER IN LAW IS HARRASING ME THEN THE NEXT MOMENT YOU'LL BE PRESENTED IN COURT! Hello hi bye bye!"

"PAYAL!!!!!!!" Akash shouted and raised his hand to slap her when he felt someone pushing him back. He looked up and saw his bhai.

Arnav held Payal's hand and hid her behind his frame.

"This is not the way you behave with your wife Akash!" Arnav said sternly.

"Bas Chotte! Akash is doing right! He is able to see his wife's true colour. The one who is blind is you! Chotte, these girls are sluts! Kick them out and bring back MY SHYAMJI!" Anjali shouted.

"YOUR SHYAM JI WILL NOT BE BACK HERE! MIND THAT! THIS IS MY HOSUE AND I'LL TAKE DECISIONS!" Arnav shouted.

"THIS IS NOT YOUR HOUSE MR. ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA!" Akash also shouted in the same pitch.

Everyone stood rooted and Arnav looked at Akash unable to believe that he said that.

Akash stood before him and said,

"This is not your house bhai! This is my father's house! You're not a Raizada. YOU'RE A MALIK! My dadi brought you here and raised you. My mother gave you her ornaments to start your business. My father helped you in running your business! And now, I help you in business! AR is in your name when it actually belongs to me! My father and mother are responsible for its start and IT BELONGS TO ME! So all this house, properties, company, name, fame, nothing is yours! IT'S ALL MINE! THIS HOUSE IS NOT YOURS! THIS IS MY HOUSE! After my father's death, this house goes to me! Often you forget that!

Mr. Arnav Malik, better remember this, you're just AN ORPHAN! AN ORPHAN KICKED OUT BY HIS FATHER'S FAMILY! SO BEFORE TAKING DECISIONS FOR THIS HOUSE, BETTER KNOW YOUR POSITION!"

Arnav stood frozen and looked at his brother whom he had loved the most in this world, after his di.