copyright

hello everyone,

so it's currently 1:00 for me an i just read a story that completely ripped off can you see me, and this has happened with the story before. this person copied and pasted what i wrote, used the same name and everything. i recently saw this with liar as well where the person took my cover, (old) title and plot line as well. if this has ever happened to you, you know it doesn't feel good at all. i know i said i wasn't doing a/n but i can't help this one. i'm sorry to say but if i see any sort of copyright infringement from my stories i'm going to block you. it makes me sad that i had to do this but i'm also hurt and upset that people take others stories. i know it's happened to close friends of mine as well and it's really disrespectful and rude. i'm not trying to come off as rude but when your ideas are stolen like this it's very upsetting and frustrating. i came to this app to start writing about two boys who i love and respected. i never though people would view my stories or vote or anything like that! i'm just a girl who loves to write and wanted to write about my idols. i work hard to think of creative plot lines for my readers and yes there are going to be things that are similar but i would never copy and paste or steal characters. i know i'm going on but this topic has come time and time again and i want to go into the new year and not have this happen. if you disagree and think i'm being unreasonable that's okay but please be respectful in stating your opinions and consider others. thank you all and please if you ever see someone copying another let the original author know. hope you are all having a healthy new year and are doing well.

thanks
blurryfandom