caught

alex pov//

i had still been feeling sick the next day. this is no fun being sick and we are supposed to leave tomorrow. i haven't left the house and i'm extremely bored.

i was sitting in my room packing and listening to music. a smile came on my face when like it like it came on. it always put me in a better mood.

i started to sing along while putting clothes in my suitcase. i took out my phone and went on my snapchat and saw martinus snapped me. i opened it and it was a video of me.

it must have been taken literally a few seconds i go. i looked up at the doorway and saw martinus standing there. he smiled at me.

alex-"are you just watching me or something?"

martinus-"not watching, admiring."

i smiled. i resumed to my packing and continued to play the music. martinus came in the room and sat next to me, he was helping me fold the clothes. he is such a cute boy.

i looked at him and leaned on his shoulder. we didn't even have to say anything we were just happy to be around each other.

as i was folding my shirts i saw martinus had something in his hand. he was holding my bra. i snatched from him and my face turned pink.

alex-"not for you gunnarsen."

martinus-"why's that?"

alex-"because we aren't there yet."

martinus-"we could be there."

martinus looked at me and started to kiss me. it was slow at first but then it picked up quickly. it started to get heated and the pace was picking up.

his hand was sliding under my shirt and it felt so good. i took my own hands and made my way up his legs. i ended up touching him and sliding my hand into his pants.

things were getting super hot and heavy when we both heard a crashing sound. we stopped what we were doing immediately and looked to see emma standing in the doorway.

she was looking at us wide eyed. she dropped the glass she was holding and i could tell she was in shock from what she just witnessed.

martinus-"shit."

martinus got up but as soon as he moved emma ran in the other direction. i feel awful. she wasn't supposed to see that and my door should have been closed.

alex-"maybe i should go with you."

martinus-"okay come on."

i got up from the floor and we both went over to emma's room. her door was open and she was sitting on her bed playing a game on her ipad.

martinus and i went around and sat on her bed. she looked up at the two of us and then looked down again.

martinus-"emma are you okay?"

she looked up at martinus and shut off her ipad. she got up from her bed put it on the night table.

emma-"why were you guys kissing and touching each other."

alex-"we are really sorry emma but you weren't supposed to see that."

she came back and sat on the bed in front of us like before.

emma-"are you guys dating?"

she didn't seem upset she just seemed curious i guess. it was okay to be i just didn't want her angry or anything. she is the last person i would want to hurt.

martinus-"yes we are-"

emma-"oh my gosh that's so exciting!"

she got up on her bed and started to jump. she seemed so happy and overjoyed to hear about it. this is going great.