freak

martinus pov//

mom and dad are extremely mad at me. i was suspended for two days. honestly i'm not even upset about it. i know why i did it and i don't regret it one bit.

i went downstairs and could see mom and dad sitting at the table. they must have had a serious talk and it was probably about me.

great. i had to sit through them asking me all these types of questions about why i punched jacob in the face. honestly it's been done so who cares.

dad-"martinus come sit down."

martinus-"i know this about what happened and i don't care."

mom-"martinus what's gotten into you!"

martinus-"oh i dont know maybe because you took away the best person ever! you took alex and ripped her out of her home like it was nothing! you didn't even try and help her. it's like she meant nothing to you."

i had tears welling my eyes. this would be the first time i was crying over alex. i guess it hadn't hit me when she originally left but it did just now.

dad-"martinus you know that wasn't it. it was too complicated to have her around."

martinus-"what was so complicated huh? so what if the fans get upset i don't give a shit. she was mine and you took her away from me! you ripped her right from my hands and made me let her go like she never existed!"

i screamed that the entirity of that and i couldn't help it. i was so angry at this point and my parents had nothing to say.

i turned around and walked straight up to my stairs. i slammed my door shut as hard is it could. i felt the floors shaking underneath me.

i was rattling just like the floor was. i looked around and picked up a photo of me and alex that was in a frame.

i took it smashed it on the ground. it shattered and all the plastic went everywhere. i threw myself on the bed and let all the angry tears come out.

i picked up my phone and contemplated calling alex. what would she do. after yesterday's conversation i don't think she wants to talk to me anymore.

i don't get why she is being like this though! i did it for her and all she did was get angry with me and claim how i can't protect her. i mean why kind of bullshit is this.

i must have been thinking about it and staring at my ceiling for a whole hour. i got up from my lifeless posistion and went into my drawers.

i went through the clothes that were folded and ended up tearing out all the sweatshirts and shirts that were nicely folded.

everything was on the floor now and i finally found what i was looking for. it was a bottle of vodka that i stole one night when jacob and the guys were here.

all the boys dared me to go downstairs and steal it so i did. it was such a fun night. i surprisingly had a little left.

i opened the bottle and took off the cap. the strong smell of it filled my nose. it smelled like rubbing alcohol mixed with nail polish remover.

it was so disgusting but i didn't care at this point. i took a swing and it was so bitter. i coughed it up and ended up spitting it up on my shirt.

i took another sip and this time swallowed it all this time. i finished the rest of the bottle and i felt super dizzy.

maybe it was a small amount but still it was enough to take a toll on me. i started to go on my phone and i went into my snapchat.

i took my shirt off and started to send pictures of myself to alex and start snapchatting her. my head started to pound like crazy but i didn't care.

i could feel the adrenaline rushing to me and i felt like i was unstoppable. it felt great.

i didn't even look at what i was texting to alex but i just know my fingers were moving quickly and i was for sure spelling things wrong on the way.

i giggled to myself and turned my phone off. man it was hot in here and i slipped off the shorts i was wearing.

i took a sip of the water next to me and i could feel my eyed getting heavier. i was definitely going to fall asleep any second.

;;

alex pov//

i got home from school and jack and i were hanging in my room. i went into my snapchat and saw i had at least five from martinus. i felt a little nervous. what could he possibly want?

jack-"what is it?"

i looked over at jack and he was looking back at me. he seemed to be interested in what was going on and he knew something was going on.

alex-"martinus. he snapchatted me a bunch of stuff and i'm nervous to open it."

jack-"i'm right here."

i nodded my head. jack moved closer so he could see the screen next to me. i nervously clicked on the snapchat and i was shocked when i opened it.

martinus was snap chatting me pictures of him shirtless and i swear he looked weird. i mean his eyes just didn't look like the sweet eyes he always had.

they looked serious and cold for some reason. jack next to me was confused as hell and he seemed angry.

i let go of the photo and saw he snap texted me as well. oh god this is gonna be bad i know it. i slid the screen to the side.

martinus-"baby."

martinus-"snd nudzzzz."

what the fuck. even though he misspelled i knew exactly what he was saying. why would he want me to send him pictures!

jack-"is he out of his fucking mind!"

okay jack was definitely very pissed about it and i felt super uncomfortable as well. seriously what is wrong with this kid!

alex-"jack i don't like this."

martinus-"i want to see dat ass."

martinus-"pleaseeeeeeeeeee baby girl."

i shut the phone off. thank god that was the end of it. maybe i should call marcus or something because that was absolutely awful.

jack-"oh no way marcus won't fix this. i will."

jack took the phone from my hand. i had never seen him like this. it honestly made me happy that he cared about me like this.

he went into my contacts and found martinus name. he clicked on it and waited for it to ring.

marcus-"hello?"