The last day of my 'sweet' year

I turned 17 this year, a sweet seventeen, they said. And of course, there were so many tragic tragedies to be told and also, the more happiness in it.

I've spent a year full of tears and aches, my chest hurts million times and whenever the rain comes, there will be my heart shaking, shouting your name, and my tears will fall. I almost lost myself, I forgot how to be happy. All of my pride were all gone.

But then I found someone, he is a thing that.. that you can't describe.
A soothing lullaby,
a sweet melody,
but also a sound of a heartbreak.

He taught me everything in past few weeks, about how people can easily come, and easily go. He once rubs my hair and said,
"Everything is going to be okay." and all I heard was, everything is going to be okay it means he will always be here. But I do not know, perhaps, I've made a mistake.

And in the last day of my sweet year, he took me to a place that I've never been there, a place that I've never felt the air. It was such a beautiful place alongside with his presence, he started to tell me all the things that he loved and he hated for this past one year, seeing him so passionate, it somehow made me happy.

He told me everything that he had that day, and I couldn't be happier than that.
But there's one thing that I am afraid,
He and I are all the same. He's like the male version of me and I know that someday, somehow, we will go to the different paths.

But to the dearest you, a magic that could ever happened to me,
thank you for existing,
thank you for helping me to stand.

Thank you, for made the last day of my sweet year, become the sweetest.