36

Luke's POV

“Daddy cuddle please.”

“So demanding aren't we?”

I grabbed his waist and brought him in my lap. I kissed all over his face. Ash of course laughed uncontrollably. He was always such a happy little. I loved it. I Loved him.

“I love you petal”

“I love you too Daddy!” he said hugging me.

The one thing I struggle with when he's in head space is controlling myself. Sometimes he rubs himself against me, and I know he doesn't like to go further than a simple kiss.

Right now he's bouncing in my lap. I feel guilty for letting him continue, but it felt so good. Once I got control of myself, I stalled Ashton's hips. I think he got the hint because he let me be the big spoon as we continue to watch Zootopia.

As we watched the movie, I couldn't help but notice Ash not staying still. Then I heard a little whimper. The movie is not scary, so looked down to see his hand in his pants.

“Ashton get your hand from your pants. Stop being a bad boy or you will be in trouble.”

He took his hand out. He tried to act innocent and kiss my cheek, but I can't believe what he did. My petal has never done that before. Just when I think he's being a good boy, I look down again to sit him trying play with himself.

“I said stop!”

I grabbed his hand this time.

“Do it again, and I won't hesitate to spank you.”

He huffed and I gave him a glare. I'm starting to get fed up with him. I only gave the warnings because he is normally very good.

The movie finished and I started another one. We weren't even ten minutes in and I heard another low groan. I look down for the third time. Steam rises inside of me. I quickly pull his pants down and gave him 5 hard spanks.

“You really wanted to disobey me not one but three times, you get spanked and no sniffles.”

It really hurts to see his precious petal have tears threatening to come down, but he deserves this.

“You wanted a hand well I'm going to give you a hand.”

I palmed him while he sat in my lap. He let his beautiful moans fall from his plush pink lips. Then I took his underwear off and pumped him slowly

“Daddy”

“Uh uh no talking”

I laid him down, and kissed neck. I left another bruise. I sped up and Ashton kept moaning. I knew he was close because he was twitching.

“Come on petal come for Daddy”

He did just that with a few more pumps. The punishment was over though. It would be too easy to just let him come.

“Daddy stop I'm finished. It hurts.” he tried to stop me, but I swatted him away

“No. You are gonna come for each time I caught you. Looks like that's two more times.”

He was hard again. Low moans emit from his mouth over and over. My name spewing like a chant. With a couple minutes he came again.

“Color Ashton.”

“I'm green Daddy.”

His voiced sound worn out, but he still needed to come again. Which was easy because all I needed to do is suck at his sensitive nipples and he came for the last time in a minute.

“You did so good baby. Did you learn your lesson.”

He shook his head,but I wouldn't allow it.

“Yes daddy,” he finally said softly.

“You want cuddles now.”

I let him nod because I know he's worn out. I put his underwear on and cradled him. Ashton koala hugged me wrapping his legs around me. I let my fingers play with his hair as I whispered praises to him.

“You are so beautiful petal. I love you more than anything. I love your eyes, hair, body,” I said tickling him. He let out a giggle, “I especially love your laugh. You be a good boy now ok? I don't like punishing you. You are my beautiful cute petal,” I finished and kissed the side of his head.

“I'll be a good boy from now on. No mean daddy anymore,” he said pecking my neck.

I chuckled, “I won't be mean if you don't act up okay?”

I hugged Ashton even tighter and swayed him in my arms.

“Daddy I'm hungry.”

“Of course you are. When are you not.”

We both giggled as I carried him downstairs.

I told y'all I wanted this to end soon.