12

Calum's POV

Calum's POV

"Cally!," Ashton said jumping up at me.

I just barely caught him. I really missed little Ash. He was such a ball of sunshine to be around.

"Hey kiddo! I missed ya!"

"Cally, Cally, Cally !"

"What, what, what," I said just as excitingly.

"Les go color! I wan' play or do someting I'm bored," he pouted.

It was really hard to be mad at Ashton right now because, one big Ash did it, and two little ash is too bubbly. He hopped out my hands and dragged me downstairs.

"Whoa there we don't want you tripping."

He giggled and went to his drawer to get markers and coloring books.

"Come on Cally, sit wit me."

"Okay calm down mister. I'm old."

We both giggled. Ashton climbed into my lap.

"Well hello to u too," I said looking down at him.

"Hi," he giggled and gave me a green marker to color the mat.

Michael soon came downstairs, and Ashton raced off my lap. Again Michael caught him at the last moment

"Daddy! Are you sill mad at me," he pouted looking down.

Michael took his chin and tilted it up. He kissed his cheek.

"You know I can't stay mad at you, but did you learn your lesson?"

"Yes I did daddy. No being meanie to people cause I have... Whas' the agan?"

"Authority?"

"Yeah daddy tat word. I'm sorry. Do I have to say sorry?"

"Yes you do, but a little later okay?"

"Daddy?"

"Yes little one?"

"Can we have maccas for dinner?"

"Well since you asked nicely yes we can. Now go back to coloring with uncle Cally."

Michael let him down and Ashton found his way back to my lap he continued to color. A half hour later and I can see getting fidgety. I was going to say anything but I was get hard, so I started thinking of really disgusting things. It worked but if he didn't stop it would look bad. Ash didn't do sexual in his little form.

"Ashy are you ok?" I heard Michael say.

"Mm...hungry and tired daddy."

"Ok why don't you get ready and we can all go to maccas."

"Even uncle Lu?"

"No sorry bub he's staying here."

I told him I'm going though. Both me and Michael got Ashton ready because boy does this kid know how to distract. Fifteen minutes later we were out the door on our way.

"Can we put on music?" I heard Ashton ask.

"What music do you want bunny?" I asked

"Disney!"

I put on the Disney track, and out came Bare necessities. We coo at Ashton singing. We park the car and go inside. We all always get the same, so Michael went to order while we sat down.

"I'm tired Cally."

"Stay up bud. You gotta eat and then you can go to bed alright?"

He nodded and Michael brought the food.

!3;8@-?;$83;,?3;,@8?,3;?8@2

I brought in a tired Ashton and brought him to his room. I laid him down and went to exit the room.

"I want Daddy."

"Ok I'll go get him. Sleep tight kiddo."

"Yo Mikey, Ash wants you."

Ashton POV

I woke up in my bed although I don't remember when I came up here. Oh I was little again. Which also explains why Michaels here.

"Mikey wake up."

"Hmm? Is Ashton back?"

"Yeah."

"I miss when you are little." Michael said kissing neck. " you have to go apologize now."

"I was about to, but you have me all wrapped up in your arms." I giggled.

He released me and went to Calum's room. She was probably there. Autumn thinks we don't see it but we know she's closer with him. As suspected she was there.

"Baby girl?"

"Yes Daddy?"

"Can you face me?"

She was facing the wall with her back towards me.

"No. I can't move it hurts too much."

"Ok rest, but I'm here to say I'm sorry. I'm in the wrong. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"It's ok daddy I forgive you, but can you help me up?"

We both chuckled and helped her to sit up. We sat in silence until she broke it.

"Daddy?"

"Hmm?"

"Can I kiss you?" She said quietly.

"Of course you can always."

I leaned in all the way so she didn't have to strain her back. I thought she wanted a peck. I was wrong again. She pulled me back again and gave me a more of lingering kiss. Then autumn pulled back.

"I'm feeling better daddy can I go downstairs with everyone?"

"Of course here let me help you."

We slowly made our way to the basement. She made her way to Luke's lap. I sat beside Mikey who was playing a video game. I looked over at Autumn and she's bright red. She whispers something back to Luke, and he turned red too. Weirdos.

Soo yeah that was the chapter. What were luke and autumn talking about hmmmm....