29

Yes I'm double updating. I've updated all my stories except We Can Do That Again because I'm just gonna edit that.

Calum's POV

I dragged Autumn to the punishment room. Something we don't use very often, but she has been in this awful mood all week. I'm sick of it and I've gave her plenty of warnings

"I don't know what is wrong, but if you think you are getting out of this punishment, you thought wrong. Get on the bed."

I went to one of the drawer where the vibrators are kept and pulled it out. I've been wanting to use this one for a long time. I sat next to her in the bed, and as if she already knew, Autumn got into my lap. I let my lip kiss her neck. Her breath quickened.

My hand went to her clit rubbing it. I let her do whatever she wanted to get herself off. When I felt like teasing even more, I switch her over on her back. I stripped her of her pants and underwear quickly and kissed up her thighs slowly. Then I licked up her slit, and she instantly moaned and grabbed my hair. Once she was super wet and wanted more I stopped. I grabbed the vibrator and put in her without warning but of course slow enough to not hurt her.

"What are you doing?"

"You thought I wasn't going to be punished? Wrong little one. You see this remote? I can control it wherever and whenever. Now get up we have errands to run today. I'll take it out when we get home."

"No daddy. Please I don't wanna go. I'm sorry daddy."

"Up now before I do worse."

I had to be harsh even though it hurt me too, but also wanted to see her squirm in pleasure, and no one would know. I followed her upstairs to the bathroom to get ready. As she closed the door, I grabbed the remote and turned it on. On the other side of the door I heard a clutter of things fall.

"You okay babe?" I said smirking.

After some silence she answered, "Y-yes."

I kept it on as I walked away waiting in my room. 10 minutes later she came out and stopped it. I saw the relief on her face. I got up from my bed and held my hand out for her to grab. Her delicate hand grabbed mine slightly shaking, and I kissed her forehead and then her cheek and finally her hand.

I drove us to the nearest grocery store and gave her a list I made earlier today. I told her to get the cart a get all the items. All through the grocery store I did nothing, but we got to the baking aisle, and I decided to have fun. I turned it on, but not to strong. Autumn stopped what she was about to do. Her hands gripped the cart so hard the color left her knuckle.

"Go on get the sugar," I said while smiling. She looked at me a did nothing, so I turned the power up.

"The longer you wait the more power I turn on," I whispered in her ear.

Still she did nothing, so I turned it on all the way. Autumn thought maybe if she grabbed the sugar fast it would make me turn it off, but again, she was wrong.

"C-Cal. Please stop."

Other people came into the aisle, so I blocked their vision of Autumn.

"I will not stop unless you color, and if you color red, I will take you home immediately and forget about the grocery's"

"Yellow," she whispered. Immediately turned it down to the lowest setting, and saw her relief again. I kissed her head rubbed her back. We finished up in there, and I turned it off after we got out of that aisle.

"I'm hungry for lunch, so why don't go for something?"

"I'm not hungry," she said quietly as we sat in the car.

"I'm not going easy on you, so suck it up. I know you are hungry because you didn't eat much this morning."

She didn't saying. I put my hand on her thigh as I drove to the nearest diner. Once we got inside and in a booth she leaned into me. I've noticed, when she get's punished she's always very quiet a reserved much like when she came to the house. Since then Autumn really had blossomed into an amazing girl to have around, but that really conservative side always comes back when this happens. It scares me because it's like I won't know if something is truly wrong. Her normal side comes back after a couple hours though. I think she may just want to make sure everything is okay between who ever punished her.

The waitress finally came over, and as the last of the punishment I was going to make her order., so I turned it down. She jolted her leg on the table. I'm surprised she hasn't soaked through her leggings, but even if she did, Autumn was wearing all black, and you wouldn't see.

"Hi I'm Kayleigh your waitress today what can I get for you today?"

"Can I please have cheese burger with mustard only thank you."

"C-can I have... Um...The same thing as him." She uttered quickly.

The waitress left with our order and then I turned it off.

"It's over now kitten. We can eat go, home, and then I'll take it out. You did really good, but you learned your lesson right?"

"Yes daddy."

After we arrived home, I told her to go to my room as I followed behind her. I led her to sit on my bed as I reached into her soaked panties and took the vibrator out. She winced a little, but I kissed lips. Then I left the room to clean the toy. When I got back, she was curled up in my bed. I got in after and was about to spoon her, but she turned around basically koala me. I rubbed her back as she fell asleep for a nap.