14

I woke up the next morning to no one in bed. I was a little disappointed but I couldn't show that. I noticed I had Luke's shirt on only, and it was a little chilly. I brought down my blanket to stay warm. My back was only a little sore, but I was fine to walk around. When I got closer to the kitchen I heard pots and pans banging.

When I walked in all eye went on me, and I looked down immediately.

" Good morning Princess," Calum said to me getting up and kissing me, " You had good night I presume Hmm?"

"Yeah," I said bashfully.

All the sudden he picked me slammed his lips against mine. He broke kiss leaving me breathless and put me down.

"Morning Mikey!" I said giving him a hug. I love his hugs. He just has this protective nature and is always warm.

"Mickey, can we have a you and me day?" I whispered my eyes still closed hugging him.

"Yeah if it's okay with the others. Hey can me and Autumn have a day to ourselves?

"Yeah sure why not."

After breakfast we all got changed for the day and then I went into Mikey's room. He was laying on his bed looking at his phone. I got onto the bed and snuggled into him.

"Hello cutie. What do want to do today?"

"I don't know it's up to you I just want your company."

We spent the day cuddling and and playing games. Of course we kissed a lot. It was mid afternoon and we were getting a little bored. I asked if we can go to the mall to get fresh air. He said it was good Idea. b

" Kitten do you want to go into there?" he said pointing to Toys R Us.

"Sure why not. Ooo, can we please go to the stuffed animal section!"

" Yeah baby," He said kissing my cheek.

I ran off to the section while I coo him to come faster (Well that's an interesting sentence).

!#$%^&*!$%^&*(

"I want this one! Please, Please,Please Daddy I mean Mikey!" 

That was weird. I don't usually mix up names, but I really like this stuffed doggy. I was still begging him and I could tell he was getting a little annoyed.

"Quit before you don't get it."

"Ahh, so I get the doggie?!"

He nodded.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you Daddy," I say not caring that I messed up his name.

I hugged him so tightly and kissed him all over his face.

"I wanna go home an' show Daddies the doggy."

"Are you sure Autumn? We just got here."

I nodded, and Mikey ushered me over to checkout.

Im sorry its so short and it took so long to get out.

Thoughts? please comment and vote!