24

Luke's POV

Me and Ashton fell asleep after we took a shower together where we might have had round two. I have been spending a lot of time with him, but I have Autumn I need to take care of also. I walked downstairs. The house was quiet.

"Damnit." I heard someone say.

When I waltz in the kitchen I saw Ashton trying to reach for a glass on the top shelf. I'm the only able to reach it, and I need to learn to put things accessible to everyone. But then I wouldn't be able to do this.

"Here Petal; I got it." I said reaching over him. Ashton put his head down, " Thanks Lukey." He said still facing away.

I gave his collarbone a kiss and gave him the glass. I proceeded to wrap my arms around his waist.

"No problem." I said and then a voice startled us.

"Since when can we call you Lukey?" Calum said.

"No one except Ashton. Got that?" I said sternly. From the corner of my eye I saw Ash smile.

"Hey guys. Slight issue. Well it's not an issue. More like a heads up." Michael babled.

"Dude spit your words out."

"Autumn kinda is her headspace. Just act normal. She seems really shy about it. I'm gonna wake her up now."

I looked to Ashton to see how he feels about this. I know Cal is fine. He's taken care of Ash and loves doing it. On the other hand Ashton has never done that. I can tell he feels a little off.

"Petal if you want you can slip. I'm sure they wouldn't mind." I said placing my hand gently on his hips facing him. He looked into my eyes and bit his lip.

"I think I'm fine."

"Ok." I said pecking his cheek. Then going to the fridge to get food for breakfast. A couple minutes later Michael came down holding Autumn's hand.

"Hi cupcake. Would you like some fruit for breakfast?" I asked. She turned tomato red and buried her head into Mike's chest.

"Hey Autumn you need to answer Luke for me okay?" Michael said.

Then I saw her whisper into his ear. Mikey was smiling.

"Yeah she'll have fruit."

I cut the fruit into tiny pieces for her and put it on the counter. Mikey picked her up and sat at the table with her on his lap. I watched them. It was really cute, but I figured she has Cal and Mikey so I should tend to Ash. I know this is difficult for him.

"Petal," I said turning back to him still cooking breakfast for the rest of us. He turned his attention to me.

"Hey go on upstairs I'll finish up and bring you food okay?"

Ashton kissed my cheek and ran upstairs. I could tell this was way too much for him. I finished and told everyone there was food. I made Ashton a plate and walked upstairs. He was in my room. I could tell because all the doors are open except mine.

"Ashy?"

"Yes Lukey?"

"I got breakfast."

He thanked me and started to eat. I sat behind him while he ate. There was a good silence in the air.

Michael's POV

Autumn did well trying to finishing her breakfast. I'm so proud of her being a good girl. I should reward her with something.

"Kitten what do want to do now."

"I wan' stuffie and cuddles!'

That's what we did. I put on some kid show in the background, but that didn't matter she laid directly on top of me. Her head tucked into the crook of mine. I stroked her hair as she laid there. I wasn't sure if she was asleep or not, but I didn't dare to move. It was so quiet and peaceful my eyes started to drooped. Thankfully Autumn perked up and straddled me.

"What's up buttercup?"

"Tingly." She stated, but I was confused until she rolled her hips against mine. My hands went to her waist to stop her.

"Honey are you sure you want this?"

"Daddy wan' you."

"Okay Babygirl let me get some stuff okay? Be a good girl and I'll reward you more."

I went to go get a condom and some other supplies. When I got back to the room Autumn had her shirt off already. She's so beautiful. I got onto the bed leaving the supplies somewhere on the bed and hovering over her. I kiss her lips and move them down her jaw to her neck. I left small marks on her skin not sure if she likes them in her space.

"Shirt," She mumbled.

I took that as she want my shirt off I broke the kiss and took it off. Then I went back to kissing her everywhere and grinding my hips against her. My hands held her hips down, and she let out a string of moans. I grabbed the pacifier and put it in her mouth. She happily accepted it. I hooked my finger in her pants and pulled them down. I proceeded to take mine off. My erection sprung up. I turned to find the condom and put it on. When I turned back around she had her stuffed animal. I leaned in and kissed her cheek sweetly making sure she was fine.

"Just keep that in your mouth and hold you stuffie okay?"

She nodded, and I enter. I began to thrust in and out of her. She whined and curled legs around me. I shushed her and said she was doing great.

"Just keeping holding the animal? You're doing great."

Her eyes scrunch up together and she lets out muffled moans. I went faster my thrust getting sloppier. She clench around me making me let a groan. I thrusted through our climaxes. I pulled out threw out the condom. Autumn looked worn out. I went to get a cloth and clean the both of us up. Once I did, I put the covers over both of us. She immediately curled into me breathing hard, but soon slowed down. I soon become tired too and we both fall asleep.

Sorry for the long wait. I had writers block followed by another busy week.