Chapter Thirty-Two

Start from the beginning

He looked so hurt. Maybe I was too harsh on him. Why am I even crying? This is supposed to be my happy day. Why can't anything go right?

TaeHyung: I'm sorry for everything. I won't bother you ever again.

He let go of my hands and walked away. A part of me wishes that he would come back, that he wouldn't leave me, that he wouldn't leave us again. 

JungKook: Are you ok? Do you want to go rest?

Y/n: No, It's ok. Let's continue.

I wiped away my tears and put on my best smile. I looked at the priest. He looked at me in shock, I could see that he felt sorry for me. His eyes were asking me if I really wanted to continue. I disobey my heart and nodded my head. 

Priest: Do you, Park Y/n take Jeon Jeong Guk to be your lawful wedded husband, to love and cherish till death do you apart?

Y/n: I d...

This time Taehyung wasn't the one that interrupted but Jungkook himself.

JungKook: Wait.

He faced me turning my body to face him. 

JungKook: You don't want to do this.

Y/n: What? I do.

JungKook: No, You don't. I know. You don't love me. You still love him. 

Y/n: Jungkook, I...

JungKook: You don't have to say anything. I know. You're my best friend. ( he gave me a smile).

I hugged him.

Y/n: I don't deserve you. If only I... I wish...

JungKook: I love you, but you love someone else. It would be selfish of me to keep you. I'm so lucky to even be with you for all these years. Now it's time for you go back to where you belong. Go to him...

I don't know what to say. I'm speechless.

JungKook: Go with Taekwon. Go to the one you love. 

I walked to Taekwon and held his hands. He looked at me with curious eyes.

Taekwon: Eomma, where are we going?

Y/n: Let's go to dad. 

We ran out the building. Everyone was staring at us but I didn't care. Taehyung, please. Don't leave us again. God, let him still be there. 

When we got out the building I could see people walking around. Some stopped to look at me while others just passed by. I looked left and right but I couldn't see him anywhere. I held tight onto Taekwon hands and we crossed the street. We ran quite some time, calling out his name. we ran and ran, we searched everywhere before arriving to a park. I guess this is it. I miss my chance again. He wouldn't forgive after everything I said, let alone want me. I guess he's gone now. What a great life I have. I lost my love and my best friend in one day.

We sat on a bench and I just started crying with my head down. 

Taekwon: Eomma? Why are you crying? Didn't you say we were going to daddy? Where is he?

Y/n: Taekwon-ah...

I lifted my head up but couldn't look at him. I felt so ashamed.

Y/n: I'm sorry. I'm not a good mom.

TaeKwon: Eomma, don't say that. You're a great mom. NO, You're the best! 

He hugged me and I hugged him back.

Y/n: Thank You for always making me smile. You're the best son anyone could ask for. I love you.

TaeKwon: I love you too.

Just then I saw Taehyung walking on the opposite side of the park.

Y/n: Let's go. I see daddy.

We started running to the other side. My heart started beating harder against my chest. I was excited and scared at the same time. Thud, thud, thud...

Y/n: Taehyung-ah...

Suddenly he stopped in his track. He heard me.

Y/n: Taehyung-ah...

I ran harder, little Tae running behind me.

Y/n: Taehyung-ah...

I ran faster. I ran as if my life depended on it. I ran faster, harder and scream louder. As I reach him I slip my arms around his waist, hugging him.

Y/n: I found you.

TaeHyung: Y/n?

Y/n: It's me. 

TaeHyung: I thought you didn't want to see me...

Y/n: Just listen to me. I didn't mean anything I said back there. I was just, I guess I just hated myself for loving you even though you have a wife and I was getting married. I was not mad at you. I was just mad at myself. But please, don't leave us again. I love you.

Will he forgive me after everything I said? Will he leave us again?

TaeHyung: I love you too. 

He turned around and kissed me. I miss him. I need him. After all these years, I still love him. Am I too selfish? He brooked the kiss and smiled.

TaeHyung: I miss you. 

Y/n: I miss you too.

TaeKwon: Eomma? Is he appa?

I nodded as Taehyung picked him up.

TaeHyung: Isn't appa handsome? 

Taekwon nodded and giggled. 

Taehyung: Let's go home. 

We held hands and started walking home, to OUR home.

Hey Guys~

Thank You for reading this fanfic. I hoped you enjoy. This is the last chapter but I plan on doing a second book after I finish editing this one. I hope you will also read the second book. If you have any recommendations, please leave them in the comment and please don't forget to vote.

Byee~