Chapter Twenty-Eight

He smirked as his hands went under my dress and up my tights

He smirked as his hands went under my dress and up my tights. What is happening? Why can't I move? Why is my mind so clear but my body is all numb? No! Please...NO... Is this it? Taehyung-ah. Where are you? Someone help me! TAEHYUNG-AH!!!!! 

I could feel the hot tears running down cheeks as I tried to scream for help. Jihyun ripped my dress open and started planting wet kisses on my neck. I used the last of my strength which I thought wasn't there to bite his ear. I could see blood dripping down. He shoved me and touch his ear.

JiHyun:  F**K! it's bleeding. YOU B***H! YOU"RE GOING TO PAY!

He slapped my face and took off the remainder of my clothes. I guess this is it.  I was about to give up, I was losing all my energy and hope, but the door slammed open and the next thing I saw was Taehyung holding me in his arms, crying out my name. I could see tears run down his face as he pulled me closer.

TaeHyung: I'm so sorry, this is all my fault.  I should have never left you. I'm so sorry...

Y/n: ( Weakly) Taehyung-ah...

I gave him a weak smile, I was so relieved to see him. The last thing I saw was Taehyung pulling me into a tight hug.

*HOURS LATER*

I was walking down the street when suddenly I saw a dark figure coming toward me. I started to feel uneasy. I kept a brave face and walked quicker trying to get away as fast as I could. I walked past the hooded person and as I thought I was safe someone walk right in front of me. 

JiHyun: (With a smirk) You think you could escape from me? NEVER!! ( he laughed evilly).

He started chasing me as I ran for my life. What is he doing here? I kept on running, I didn't dare look back. I could almost feel the cold, long finger touching my neck. No...Taehyung-ah?!? No... Someone save me. 

I tripped sp I crawl my way to an ally. I couldn't hear anything. It was so quiet, too quiet. That was when I realized I was completely naked. What happened? The last thing I remember was being in Taehyung's arm. Where is he? I couldn't see a living thing around me.  I got up and look around to see if Jihyun caught up with me. Just then I heard whistling. 

JiHyun: (Whistling) Come out. I know you're here. Come out, come out wherever you are.

I could see the smirk on his lips forming into a laugh. 

JiHyun: Y/n? Y/n...Y/ n... You can't escape. No one can save you now. You're all MINE!

I covered my mouth, too scared that I might make a sound. I think I stop breathing for awhile. Just then I heard footsteps walking away. whew... Is he gone? I took a deep breath and thank my lucky star when suddenly I felt warm breath on my face. I slowly opened my eyes, my inside was tossing and turning. 

JiHyun: Boo!

He grabbed me and drag my naked body across the cold hard cement road. I screamed for dear life. 

Y/n: SOMEONE HELP ME!! HELP! 

He seemed to get bigger and bigger, laughing at me.

JiHyun: No one can hear you. I got you now! Not even your precious Taehyung can save you.

Nooo...This can not be happening. Someone PLEASE...Help me. I could feel the tears running down my cheeks. My whole body shaking. 

???: Y/n? Y/n? 

I opened my eyes to a dark room with a small lamp which was barely lighting the room. I could feel my whole body wet with sweat and tears. 

TaeHyung: Are you ok? It looked like you had a bad dream. I was trying to wake you up.

Y/n: Taehyun-ah...(I started crying harder). Jihyun...he...he 

TaeHyung: It's ok. It's ok, You're safe now. 

I cried on his bare chest. 

Y/n: I was so scared. I thought, I thought I would never see you again. I thought I was going to be gone for good...

TaeHyung: Shh...It's ok. I'm here. You're safe now. JiHyun can't hurt you anymore. 

It was just a bad dream. I'm ok now. Taehyung is safe too. Don't cry anymore. You're safe. I held onto his waist tighter. I could feel his warm body on mine. Wait... his skin.  As my eyes adjusted to the dark I could see that we were on a bed with big blankets layered over us. I felt my body. I wasn't wearing anything except my underwear and bra! Taehyung was also only in his underwear! I quickly let go and scooted over to the other side.

Y/n: Are we naked? 

Hey~ 

Don't forget to vote.

If you are confused or have any questions don't hesitate to ask in the comment section and I'll get to back to you as soon as I can. 

Byee.