"Bieber! Ew mom!" Izzy slapped Lizzy's shoulder for interrupting in. the middle of her story.

"No, Timberlake Liz. Then and we have two little girls. One from his previous marriage and the younger one is ours. It hurt because it was like looking at you two everyday and they were my coping method. It was wrong for me to use them like them but later I soon got use to calling them my family but I never stopped thinking about you guys. Goodness this speech lasted long for such a short point. What I was trying to get across was you have always been your father's main priority and Iggy is sick of fighting for attention all the time. I alsi was trying to get across that I never stopped thinking of you guys and I can't fully regret my decision because I love Justin, Bridget, and Mia, but I do regret every minute I missed out on your lives."

"You should've just said that. Jesus ma! You really knew how to give out speeches no wonder I hated when I got in trouble by you. You'd just drone on and on and on-" Izzy cut Lizzy off by tackling her into a hug.

"Your still the little booger I left you as, huh Oreo?"

"I missed hearing you call me that." Lizzy admitted adjusting more to the hug.

"I missed being able to call you that. I want you to remember every word I told you because we might not see for a while." Izzy said smiling at her once small fragile little girl trying not to damage her mood. "Don't tell anyone I was here except Iggy which I hope you understand why. I want to talk to you're father separately because he deserves to know what happens. I know I left the heavy burden of three kids on him to handle alone but by the looks of it he handled it better than I expected."

"I love you mommy." Izzy's heart jumped at the words.

"I love you Lizzy Bear." Izzy put on her disguise giving Lizzy one last hug before exiting the room. Lizzy picked up her phone but placed it back down. She had to think of everything that had happened to her that night and process it all once and for all. She then picked up her phone and dialed her one sensible friend.

"Mad, you won't believe what the hell just happened dude."

-The House-Next Day

Zayn and Mari had been up early that morning and bubbling. Today was Mari's first day of school. Harry had just walked by without a shirt on.

"Is it backwards day for you babe?" Zayn said chuckling. Harry looked down and noticed what his father was talking about.

"Thought I'd at least try this ' pants on first' thing." They both chuckled as he went over to Mari's side and kissed her forehead, wishing her luck.

"Can we check of Daddy is awake now?" Zayn thought against it. Liam did seem a little out of it last night and Zayn didn't want to worsen things on Mari's behalf with Liam's sour mood.

"Let's go see how he's feeling, alright?" Zayn grabbed her hand and knocked on the door and when they entered Liam was just toweling off his hair. Zayn swears of that child wasn't in that room that bed surely wouldn't look the same.

"Hey babe, Come here." Liam said smiling wider than Zayn expected.

A little too wife for Zayn's liking though.

"Are you excited start school today?" Mari shook her head and bouncing in her father's lap and chuckled at the reaction.

"I want you to have a great time and when you get back you can tell me all about your day. How does that sound darling."

"It's sounds like a plan." She said giving him thumbs up as Zayn and Liam laughed at the goofiness of the little one. "Daddy?"

"Yes sweetheart." Liam said calming down a little to hear what she had to say.