nineteen.

love what you love.

"we think it's someone from inside" mr. lee says with a frown, glaring at the pictures on the table. the queen sighs exasperatedly, bringing a hand up to her temple. "for now, we have to make sure these pictures doesn't get leaked to the media" mr. lee nods, standing up from his seat before bowing and making his leave.

jungkook sets the pictures down, feels the fire in his veins as he glares up at mr. lee unintentionally, "who could have done this? thailand paparazzi?" he seethes questioningly, hands clenched into a fist. "i don't think so, crown prince. if so, they wouldn't have sent the pictures first, they would have asked for a ransom therefore i don't think it's anything related to the people of thailand" the old man explains, taking the pictures away from jungkook before excusing himself, wanting to burn the pictures away before anyone else sees it.

jimin walks up the stairs, yugyeom and bambam walking past him which made him stopped, glancing over at both males who turned away when caught staring at jimin. "he looks sad today" he hears bambam say to yugyeom and jimin sighs, entering his own classroom, not wanting to have an encounter with any of jungkook's friends. the said male isn't attending school today, due to the rumors about him and yugyeom, he would have to explain himself to the king and queen at their domain and also make up an apology speech for all the drama caused to the media.

jimin screams mentally when seokjin starts chattering about recent events, hoseok and namjoon adding and he honestly feels guilty that he can't register anything that is being said by his friends although they should noticed his mood seeing how he's just zeroing on the wall instead of listening to them.

"can you guys stop talking for like a fucking minute?" yoongi suddenly says, catching jimin's attention as he snaps from his daze, blinking at yoongi when the said male gives him a small smile, turning to look blankly at the other three, "sorry to break this out but jimin here probably didn't catcth anything you all were saying, he's kinda out of it today, if you guys can't tell, which you obviously can't considering how you guys can't shut the fuck up for the love of god"

"i'm sorry, i just want to be alone" jimin smiles, but it doesn't quite reach his eyes and that made his friends look at him worriedly as he gets out from his seat and step out from the class, thankful that the teacher isn't in yet but not realising that a person followed him out.

it's when he stop walking as he enters a quiet hallway that he realises someone is behind him, turning around to meet crestfallen dark orbs looking at him, stopping in his tracks as well. jimin's shoulder drops, leaning against the wall in front of taehyung as he plays with the hem of his sweater, both of them silent for a while.

"are you not going to talk to me anymore?" taehyung slowly asks, hesitation in his voice as if he didn't want to know the answer but he looks over at jimin, the crown prince not once turning to look at him which made his heart clench harder.

"it's hard to be like how we used to be now, uncomfortable, i mean" jimin mutters out after a few seconds, closing his eyes as his leans his head to the side. "are you hurt because of what i said?"

"i've said harsher things to you" jimin hears taehyung's footsteps, the male walking closer to stand beside jimin, keeping a distance between them, "maybe i took it too far, but if i didn't tell you, you wouldn't have known"

jimin shifts slightly, looking down as he bites his bottom lip anxiously, "why do you like me?" taehyung smiles sadly, tilting his head to the side, "you told me you felt bad for jungkook at first, and then you understood him, learned to know him, and then you fell for him, didn't you?" jimin hums, nodding his head a little and taehyung lets out a breath, "well it's the same for me. after i know you, i worry about you. . . i miss you, and now it hurts"