one.

a dedication.

"as you are getting older, crown prince, i have decided that you should be married this year. i have already arranged it and i hope you will be ready" jungkook looks at his father before finally opening his mouth.

"but can't i marry the person i like?"

"see, this boy that i want you to marry was a promise i made to my old friend, that his grandson will be marrying the crown prince therefore i have to live up to it and so should you. but if you are really reluctant to have an arranged marriage, convince me who you would like to marry and make sure your partner has also known about this, crown prince"

jungkook looks at his father before nodding and standing up, "yes, your highness" he bows before walking out, exhaling deeply.

-

the students rushed out towards the school main entry, a black limousine coming into their vision as the obnoxious screaming of girls filled the early morning.

yoongi scoffed, watching from the classroom with the others.

"just because they're royals" seokjin shakes his head as he settled down in his seat, the noise from outside getting louder and louder as a black haired male stepped out, flashing a small smile before the tugging begins, his guards shielding him as he walked into the school, seeing his friends at the end of the hallway.

jackson, mark and jaebum smirked as they greeted him, moving to the corner of the empty hallway. they talked randomly, jungkook moving his gaze upwards as he spotted a figure appearing on one of the windows.

"are they looking at us?" seokjin asked and jimin stood up from his seat and curiously walked over, seeing the four of them leaning against the wall as they chatted.

"i don't think so" jimin mumbled as he looked at the way jungkook is looking.

jungkook stared as yugyeom looked out towards the sky, a small smile curving his lips amd his friends turned their attention to him.

"oh isn't that yugyeom?" mark asked as he looked up as well.

"no wonder jungkook here has been looking up" jackson nudged his shoulder and jungkook scoffed before motioning for them to head upstairs.

-

it was break time and jimin excused himself from the others, having to pick up some things at the art's department. jimin's a dance and art major, eventhough it seems hard he thinks he'll make it since he has a passion for it.

as he was walking back, voices caught his attention. he turned back and walked closer to the classroom at the end, the door slightly agape. jimin peered through it and saw jungkook, except this time with another male which jimin realises is yugyeom after a moment of watching.

"let's get married" both jimin and the brown haired had shock written all over their expressions as the other chuckled softly.

"what are you talking about?"

"i'm serious yugyeom. if you don't accept this, i will have to marry the person my parents chose and i would rather marry the person i like" yugyeom looks at him in disbelief before shaking his head.

"i'm sorry jungkook but you know i love dance and i'm almost reaching my goal, to enter the royal school of ballet. if i marry you, i'll have duties and i have to drop my dreams becoming an excellent dancer. i hope you understand where i'm coming from. i like you but i just, can't" the boy smiles sadly before exiting the classroom, jimin turning just in time to miss him catching him.

but he accidentally hits his leg against the table, yelping softly but the person insode heard it and went out, catching the silver haired outside.

"what are you doing here?" he asked cautiously, putting his hands in his pockets.

"nothing"

"you heard us didn't you?" jungkook gritted his teeth and jimin backs away till his back hits a wall.

"now you listen here, you better keep that mouth of yours shut or i'll-" the silvered haired pushed him away, a scowl on his face.

"i know what i should and shouldn't do. stop acting so high and mighty just because you're the crown prince of this city, it's disgusting me" he scoffs before stomping away, his art materials long forgotten.

jungkook narrows his eyes at the retrieving figure, crossing his arms as he walks away.

"where were you?" namjoon asked as the male sat down, still annoyed at a certain black haired male.

"jungkook proposed and got rejected" seokjin almost choked at his noodles as hoseok coughed out his drinks, starting a coughing fit.

"you must be kidding me" yoongi said as he rolled his eyes, looking over at the other table, seeing the crown prince with his group of friends.

"he proposed to yugyeom, but got rejected because yugyeom wanted to focus on dancing" jimin shrugged as he munch into his fries, looking over at his friends who were still trying to process the new information.

"getting married at such a young age?" hoseok asked as he stopped coughing.

"well in the royal family, you do have to get married at a young age so you continue the generation line. and normally, these marriages are arranged by the king and queen unless their crown prince rejects it and instead introduce someone who they like and his parents will then have to make a decision" namjoon said, drinking his juice while the others just rolls their eyes at him.

"we just need to know who they chose for jungkook then"

jimin took the elevator up to his penthouse, entering the lock but then noticing there were other shoes outside that weren't his parents and not his siblings because he doesn't have one.

as he walked in, he sees two men dressed formally and bowing at him, the latter bowing back in response as he looked at his parents.

"what is this?"

"jimin we have to talk to you dear, come here" his mom smiled as the male took a seat opposite his parents, locking his hands together.

"jimin-ah"

"yes dad?"

"you're going to get married"