seven.

masks.

jimin looks at the male standing beside him, leaning against the wall, "so he would have married yugyeom if he was accepted?" the silver haired nod, gazing out towards the sky.

"well, you shouldn't feel bad because he was the one who rejected him, just relax alright?" taehyung sits down beside him and slings an arm around his shoulder, making jimin smile.

"it's nice to have a friend who you can understand you" jimin says softly and taehyung's lips quirks up.

"kim yugyeom is a fool isn't he? a fool who only puts his attention on dance and ballet. but his emotions, the anger, sadness, happiness, hurt are all put into his dance. so now, i'll play it all" jungkook looks at him, the male continuing his words, "and you will regret, you will regret your whole life for not waiting for me" yugyeom chuckles weakly and gazes up to jungkook, who looks away.

"but you'll still entertain yugyeom right?"

"you're the one who rejected me, you can't expect me to turn back time"

"but i love you, and i know you do too"

"enough yugyeom, stop wasting your breath" jungkook throws him a short glance before walking away from the dance department to his next class.

"jungkook, can you help me?" they're at the garden, jungkook was reading a book when jimin came with a pout, his chinese character writing book in his hand.

jungkook doesn't reply him, just gives him a glance before reading his book back.

"help me in these chinese writings? you're better than me at this, and i have to finish this in thirty minutes if i want to meet my parents, they're here. please?" jungkook looks at his watch, sees the time and closes his book.

"i don't think i can, i have to study at the western hall, i'll be going to the library first" jimin sticks his tongue out at him, rolling his eyes, "you jerk!" he pouts before pacing back to his study domain, plopping down with a frustrated grunt.

"why? can't i call you? i just wanted to know how you're feeling" jungkook doesn't see jimin walking into the porch, hearing his converstion. it's past midnight, they should be asleep.

"jimin? why whould he think that way? i don't care about what he thinks anyways, i can call you anytime i want. yeah, alright, goodnight yugyeom. remember to eat your pills before sleeping" something bitter swirls in jimin's stomach when he hears who jungkook was talking to.

he doesn't care.

"jimin? what are you doing here? shouldn't you be asleep?" jimin soundlessly turns and storms off, not bothering to reply the younger.

"you're really moody today, is it jungkook?" when jimin doesn't reply, taehyung shakes his head. he visited the palace again today, he's been coming everyday, just to see jimin. but he doesn't need to know that. they're sitting at of benches in the more older and empty part of the palace, jimin not wanting to go near the main house.

"already having couple fights?" jimin huffs at the comment, his phone ringing for the umpteen time.

"you should answer" jimin looks at the caller id once more before answering, biting his lip.