10- END

"You erased my memory, didn't you?" Shi asked at Yan Da who was on the balcony. She woke up an hour earlier than him. It was already late afternoon and the sun was setting.

She smiled, feeling the cold gentle breeze. "I had to. I know that you would do something stupid if I didn't. Are you angry?"

"..."

"Ying Kong Shi?" She asked after a while when she didn't get an answer. She turned around. Surprised when she was pulled suddenly into his arms. He held her tight.

"Don't ever do that again." he mumbled. "It was really lonely waking up alone after dreaming about us. I thought you were only a figment of my imagination."

"And if I were?"

"Then I'll ask Xing Jiu to trap me in those dreams forever. It was hope that kept me going these past years," he told her honestly.

"I affect you that much, huh?"

"Much. So, you better stay by my side forever or else." He said, holding her hand. Yan Da's brow rose at that. He grinned. "Sorry. Just being honest with my feelings."

She smiled, kissing his cheek. "It's okay. I'm also very possessive."

He smiled. He then cupped her face and gave her a proper kiss. "I'll call the servants to ready a bath for you. Then after your done getting ready, meet me on the hills of withering blooms."

She nodded, following him with her gaze as he left.

~Time Skip~

It was already dark when Yan Da finished getting ready. Now, she was on her way to see Shi. She let out a small smile that turned into a full grin. She was really happy. She never thought that her curiosity would bring the greatest gift that she had always wanted – love.

She gasped in shock and wonder when she saw the Hills of Withering Blooms where the snow cherry blossoms grew. It was glowing. Fireflies were dancing beautifully all around the place. Falling petals were matching them perfectly, making the place looked magical.

Ying Kong Shi was in the middle, smiling at her lovingly. "Do you love it?" He asked her when she was in front of him. She just nodded. Unshed tears in her eyes. Different emotions were clambering her heart right now. It was difficult to talk.

His eyes soften when he saw the tears. With his thumb, he brushed them away. "Yan Da, I didn't mean it when I said that I only wanted to marry you because of the alliance. I only said that because I'm unsure of your feelings. Truth is... I love you."

Yan Da gasped at that. New tears formed in her eyes, falling down her cheeks.

"So, now I'll ask you again. Will you marry me?"

Yan Da lunged at him at that, hugging him happily. "Yes, you, silly prince." She answered, kissing him on the lips.

"I love you too," she then told him after the kiss. "But there's something missing..." He grinned, knowing what she meant.

"It's too quiet." She continued. Lifting an arm up, she created fireworks, livening up the quiet place.

The two then watched the display. Same with the people in the ice palace.

Shuo Gang sighed but then a smile curved his lips. It was unexpected but he's glad that his sister finally found someone. He chuckled, imagining his father's reaction when he'd hear the news.

(^_^) (^_^) (^_^)

Ying Kong Shi and Yan Da got married a month later. It was the biggest wedding of all time. Most people attended it. Curious to see who finally got the Prince to surrender and let himself be tied down. His suitors were heartbroken. Some were crying. Most were jealous. However, when they saw how happy he was, they relented.

As the two, sealed their vows with a kiss. The sky lit up, showering them with lights. These surprised everyone because this kind of thing only happened once in their history. It only meant one thing. Yan Da and Ying Kong Shi were not only bound together in this life time but for all eternity.

Even if they're reincarnated a lot of times, they'll be each other's destined until the end of time.

                                                                                      ~FINALE~