00

Yan Da tightened the rope. Her stallion has the habit of running around when she's not around. She couldn't have that especially since they have snuck into the lands of the Ice Kingdom. The enemy of their tribe.

She bit her lip, hoping that she wouldn't get caught. Why was she in there in the first place? Well, you see she had always been curious about the princes of the Ice tribe. Many wanted to be their brides or to be at least one of their lovers even men. Yes, even men wanted them.

So, here she is, sneaking around just to have a glimpse at one. Just to see what the fuss was all about. She frowned, looking around. Now, if she was a prince where would she go. She couldn't go to the palace though even if she knew that the highest chance to see one was there. She'd rather live thank you very much.

A cry then interrupted her thoughts. Curious as usual. She followed it. She saw a boy who was angrily throwing snowballs at a tree.

"I hate you! I hate all of you! Why do you keep on bullying me just because I don't have any powers!? I'm your brother too! The youngest prince of our tribe! I too deserve some respect!"

Yan Da looked at him in surprise. The youngest prince? A sly smile then curved her lips, raising an arm up. She used her powers, knocking him out.

She then covered him with her cloak, taking him away from there.

 (^_^) (^_^) (^_^) (^_^) (^_^) (^_^) (^_^) (^_^) (^_^) (^_^) (^_^) (^_^)

Yan Da took him to her secret place located in between the three realms. It was well hidden and protected so she doesn't have to worry about anyone locating them that easily. Besides the place was surrounded by her energy. No one would be able to enter it without her permission.

When she reached her cave, she carefully  laid the prince down on her bed. It was made of wood. Covered by the warmest and most comfortable sheets she personally made. She smiled, studying the young prince.

If he's mortal he'll most likely be 15 years of age, he's not though. So, he's most likely 60 to 70 years of age. Immortals look younger than their real age. Lifting an arm, she pinched a cheek. She had to admit. He's adorable.

I wonder if how blue his eyes are? she thought. She heard about their enchanting blue eyes. Ones that could make anyone yield in submission. Is it like the sky? Or...

"Like sapphire..." she continued out loud. Mesmerized by the blue eyes that were now looking at her directly in the eyes.