03

Shi studied the sleeping fire princess beside him. He smiled, hovering over her. He loved her calm and peaceful face. Kind like an angel unlike when she's awake. Her glare could set anyone or anything on fire. He stifled a chuckle.

With a finger, he traced her brow. To her nose and her lips, stopping there. He leaned in, stealing a kiss from her.

Next day...

Shi tried to move but he couldn't. He frowned. Why did it felt like his hands and feet where bound? Opening his eyes, he was met by Yan Da's mischievous smile. That put him on edge especially when he saw that his feet and hands were really tied to the edge of the bed.

"You're finally awake. I thought I'm going to start without you," she said, standing up and going near some sharp knives.

Shi gulped. "S-start what?" He tried moving again but the ropes were well knotted.

"Stop moving." She said, facing him. A knife in her hand, moving towards him.

"D-don't come any closer!" He told her but she just smirked with a crazy glint in her eyes. When she saw her about to slice him up, he closed his eyes, shutting them real tight waiting for the pain.

Laughter then filled the air, making him open his eyes.

"Oh if only you saw your face," she stated between laughs. Shi frowned, giving her a death glare.

"Ha ha. Very funny. Can you untie me now?"

"Nope~" She said, putting the knife aside. "Did you really think I went all the trouble of tying you without any reasons?"

He gave her a cold glare. She just smiled that didn't deter her. She's use to that kind of gaze.

"Don't worry. I'm not planning on dissecting you. That was only a get back from stealing a kiss from me." She whispered in his ear. Shi gaped.

"Y-you were awake?"

She shrugged, sitting up. "Half-awake. Now, let's move on shall we?" She put her hand up, letting some of her energy gather in there. Seeing the nervousness in his eyes, she gave him a comforting smile.

Shi sighed, resigning his fate on her hands. Whatever she's planning, he just hopes that it wouldn't hurt much. "Relax," he heard her say. Taking a deep breath, he obeyed, closing his eyes.

He then felt her energy entered him. He gasped in surprise. Her energy inside him shifted, spreading towards his different organs. Some went to his core, securing themselves in there. Shi felt like he was on fire. However, there's no pain. Only pleasure and comfort.

Then it ended. Shi groaned in disappointment. He wanted it to last longer.

"Are you alright?" Yan Da asked, thinking that he groaned because of pain. He nodded, opening his eyes.

"What was that for?"

"I heard you in the forest. You said that you don't have any powers. So, I thought maybe something is blocking your core and such. My energy was supposed to unlock it but it seems like I'm wrong. Do you feel any change?"

Shi shook his head.

"Oh." She said, looking down. She then got up, releasing him. He quickly massaged his wrist.

"Sorry," She said seeing the marks on them. Shi smiled. "It's nothing and thank you for trying."

Yan Da just nodded, feeling disappointed. She really thought that it would work.

Unknown to her, it did. But she also unlocked something else.