09- Lemon

Shi had never felt so angry. Mine. Mine. Mine. MINE! His mind chanted repeatedly. Possessively. How dare she bond herself to someone else. To someone that's not him. She is his. No one else's.

He dreamt of her. At first, they were all blurry but years passed and they became clearer and more vivid. His heart ache every time it happened. He longed and yearn for her and now that he finally got to see and meet her she's telling him that's she's already taken. Unforgivable.

He felt her struggle but he didn't let her go. He just kissed her deeper until her protests turned to moans.

(^_^) (^_^) (^_^) (^_^) (^_^) (^_^) (^_^) (^_^) (^_^) (^_^) (^_^) (^_^)

Yan Da melted beneath him. Her feelings for him won. She missed him. There's no night that she didn't dream of what happened between them in her secret place. She always woke up from it hot and bothered. She blushed, remembering it again.

That night, Shi answered all of her questions. He showed her why many wanted to be their lover or bride. Yan Da bit her lip feeling him trail kisses on her neck.

"Ying Kong Shi," she called out, clinging to him. Shi began to undo her dress. When he's done, he moved hovering above her for a while. Taking her in with his eyes. She looked ravished. Her hair was all over the place. Some sticking to her flushed face.

Her chest moved up and down, panting slightly from arousal.

He smirked, loving it. Most especially the look of want and love in her eyes. "Yan Da..." he whispered, ghosting his fingers over her sides. Then down towards her stomach then her sacred place, slipping a finger inside her.

She gasped, arching her back. Shi leaned in again, kissing her. She responded eagerly. Whining in disappointment when he broke it. He chuckled, slipping another finger inside her after a minute or two. Using his other hand, he undressed himself. Throwing his clothes aside, he settled himself between her legs.

"Tell me the truth." He said, gathering her in his arms. Peppering her shoulders with kisses. "Are you really bonded to another?"

Yan Da met his pained gaze. Lifting a hand, she cupped his cheek. Giving him a quick kiss. "I lied." She told him honestly. "I'll never bond myself to anyone...

Except you." she finished, pulling him close and kissing him passionately. He returned the kiss with vigor. Happy with her answer. He couldn't take it anymore. He had to have her.

Shi moved. His hands to her legs. He then moved them up, putting them on his shoulders. He positioned himself at her entrance. Yan Da stiffened at that but Shi's comforting kisses relaxed her.

Shi quickly kissed her as he thrusted into her silencing her scream. She dug her nails into his shoulders. Tears streamed down her cheeks. He moaned, feeling her clenched around him. She was so tight.

"Yan Da... relax..." he uttered, trying to control himself from pounding into her. She felt really good. Yan Da felt like she was on fire. It's still painful but then it quickly turned into pleasure. She moved. A sign for him to continue.

Shi did. He slowly thrusted into her. Then he pulled back thrusting harder and deeper this time. Yan Da's eyes snapped open. Back arching in a perfect bow. He hit the right spot, making her mind go blank. He continued to thrust becoming faster and much harder.

Yan Da was a total mess. Her moans were loud, echoing inside the cold room. She screamed his name when he adjusted his angle, making him go into her deeper.

Shi's moans matched hers. He could care less if people could hear them. She is his and he's not ashamed to let people know that. It would also finally clear those stupid rumors about him.

He smirked, hearing her scream his name again. It's becoming incoherent telling him that she's close. He thrusted faster hitting her sweet spot over and over again, making her undone.

"YING KONG SHI!" she called out. Head thrown back when she came. He chuckled, shifting their position. This time she was the one on top.

"Were not done yet," he told her. "You won't get any sleep until tomorrow." He chuckled darkly. Yan Da groaned, knowing that he was telling the truth. He never did let go of her that first night that he took her.

Stupid Ice Princes, she muttered under her breath. No wonder many sought them out. ;)

A/N:This would be my last update this year. Because I'm going somewhere where there's no internet . So... advance Merry Christmas to you guys and Happy New Year too! (^_^)/ See you next year. Bye Bye!