02

In the Ice Palace...

Yan Da was right. Everyone was looking for Ying Kong Shi right now. Guards were canvassing the lands. Each corner and caves were looked into.

"Have they found him?" the king asked at his other children, holding his distressed queen.

"Not yet, father."

"Do you think someone took him?" the queen asked, wiping her tears away.

The princes looked at each other.

"I'll message the other tribes," Ka Suo said, leaving the throne room. Whoever took his brother will pay.

(^_^) (^_^) (^_^) (^_^) (^_^) (^_^) (^_^) (^_^) (^_^) (^_^) (^_^) (^_^)

The young prince quietly watched the fire princess train. She was currently busy with her whip, striking the big rock here and there. One-fourth of it was already gone.

"Do you always do this?" he asked.

"Not all the time. Sometimes I train with my other weapons." She answered, striking again.

"So all you do... is train?"

"Yes, why is there something wrong with that?" She returned, stopping to meet his gaze.

"N-none at all." He said. She's really unusual like Ka Suo's Li Luo but still different. At least I know that Li Luo jie does have other hobbies but... this person... all she does is train? Really? And she's not interested in any of us. Could she be...

"What is it?" He then heard. He blinked. He didn't notice that she was already done with her training and was now standing in front of him. "Say it already." She continued, moving close to him.

He gulped. "Uh... do you like women?"

"Ha!? Ying Kong Shi! What gave you that thought!?"

He winched, rubbing his ringing ears at the loudness of her voice. "Dui bu qi. It's just that you told me that you're not interested in me or my brothers. And it looks like you're not interested in other men too so... I thought..."

Yan Da could feel her eyebrow twitch. True. Men never did interest her but that's because she grew up with men surrounding her. She kind of had enough of them. Not to mention she's too busy with her trainings to be "socializing" with the opposite sex which wasn't normal according to others.

Actually, she's surprised that her father hasn't married her off  yet. She's grateful for that though. She'd rather ran away than to be married to someone she doesn't even know.

"Ying Kong Shi...." she said, trapping him between her body and the wall behind him. "Keep saying words like that and I'll show you how it is to be in my interest."

Shi caught his breath. She was so close. If she leaned in, they'll be kissing already.

"Message received. Can you move back now... please." He uttered, feeling his heart beat fast like a racing horse. He sighed in relief when she moved away, leaving him behind.

He clutched his heart. This is the first time that someone made him feel like this. He's no stranger to women nor men. She was right. Many wanted to be with them. He lied when he said that he was unwanted. No, he's the most sought out one but he never let anyone near him. They didn't interest him even if they're really gorgeous and beautiful.

But Yan Da...   He gulped, remembering her ruby like eyes that were fixed on his before.  Her hot breath on his cheek and the feel of her hands on him. His eyes darkened. He wanted her.