'Seriously, what are those things made of, and why do they have an endless supply hidden in their suits.' I shook my head at them. I guess Sebastian was expecting me to fight along side him, but I was going to be a disappointment and sit on the sidelines. Sebastian blocks a gold knife with his own and a fork.

"It's useless, the young master is mine now."

"For someone who has not signed a contract with him, you're awfully confident."

"Oh, I'll have my contract, and once I have him, I won't let him go for a moment."

Sebastian's eyes narrowed in anger at Claude as he a large backflip to get away from a sneak attack. Claude scoffs.

"This dinner knife is a bit small to cut off your seal and your arm along with it. Even so, I'm sure I am able to continue to destroy your contract. It's simple really." He smirks at Sebastian.

"Sebastian!"

We turned our attention to the familiar voice of Ciel Phantomhive.

"Sebastian!"

We run to the edge of the back of the manor to see Ciel climbing a clock tower.

"Sebastian!"

"Boy! What the heck do you think you're doing?! I outa slap you upside the head!" I yelled at him.

"Young master." Claude kneels.

"The Hell is wrong with you spider boy, stand up." I kick his back, but he pushes me over to Sebastian, who stopped me from hitting the ground.

"Jackass."

Sebastian pulls us to hide behind a statue.

"You're being summoned. He knows you're here. You've been seen, and not just by me. Obedience, mister Sebastian. You're a disgrace to butlers everywhere!"

Sebastian grits his teeth and closes his eyes. I put my hands on his cheeks, directing him to look at me.

"Don't listen to him, he's just trying to piss you off. You're the best damn butler I've ever met."

"Sebastian! Help me!" We look back towards Ciel.

"Sebastian, if you don't, I'll climb all the way up!"

Sebastian narrows his eyes at Ciel's foolishness.

"I'll keep climbing, I swear I will. You had better get here. Please, Sebastian, I'll climb this thing!"

"Since when does Ciel ever say please to you?" I whispered to him, confirming his suspicions. He gasps out of realization before grabbing me. He jumps back to where Claude was standing.

"You're wrong. I have done nothing to disobey orders, yet. That's not my lord." He places me onto my feet.

"No. No, it's not."

"It's my lord, Earl Alois Trancy."

We turned to see Hanna behind us. By this point, Ciel had made it to the top of the clock tower.

"I'll fall off! I'll do it! Do you hear me Sebastian?"

'I'm definitely going to knock some sense into that boy.'

Sebastian's glare harshens on the demon maid.

"I'll fall all the way down!"

"Boy, shut the Hell up, we're coming! Be patient!" I yell at him.

"I must find out a way for you to return my young master to me as himself."

"I wouldn't advise killing me. If you do that,"

"I'll have to fall!"

"What did I just say?! You're lucky I don't go up there and whoop your ass!"

"Incase you haven't noticed, Lord Phantomhive's body now belongs to my master."

"No s*** Sherlock. We know."

"Y/N, please silence yourself for a moment." Sebastian asks of me. I groaned.

"Alois' soul was taken into Ciel Phantomhive, absorbed by him. It waited quietly for the proper time to reawaken."

The burning returns to my eyes and projects Ciel staring horrified at the eye that resided in Hanna's mouth.

"The soul took an advantage of a weakness inside of Ciel's heart. He used this weakness to steal Phantomhive's body, using his own eye."

"Ah! Can you people stop having flashbacks for two seconds?! Do you have any idea how much that hurts?!" I continued to rub my eyes as Sebastian glared at Hanna.

"The young master's body is now Alois' hostage, so our hands are tied."

"I'm going to fall!"

"We heard you the last fifty times! We're working on it!"

"There's more to the situation than that. Your hands may be tied, but your hearts aren't, right? Prepare yourselves, I'm sending you on a journey."

"Indeed."

Hanna smiles evilly.

"Both of you are eager to retrieve Phantomhive. You must journey through the labyrinth of Alois Trancy's heart, following the painful twists and turns that comprise it."

We walked to the entrance of the hedge maze. Sebastian turns to me.

"Y/N, go to the young master's body. Keep a close eye on him, until I get there. Don't let him fall off."

I nodded.

"That would be cheating." Claude comments.

"This is a battle between the two of you, for who grabs Ciel first. Sebastian only asked me to keep him from doing something stupid, like jumping off the tower. I won't be taking him away." I explained. They both nod, and we left our separate ways. Them, through the labyrinth, me, to the tower by teleportation.