XXXVIII

After Gokudera passed the test, he happily took me to a movie theater after we changed out of our school uniforms. He told me he was going to buy the snacks while I pick a movie.

I looked at the various choices. This wasn't exactly a date so I avoided the movies that dealt with romance. There was a bunch of thriller, comedy, and adventure movies I wanted to watch but I couldn't decide. My eyes trailed up to the snack booth and saw a happy Gokudera. I smiled with a sigh escaping my lips.

I walked over to the movie booth to buy tickets that I know Gokudera will love. After I got the tickets, I stood at an entrance where there was theater number 5 to 10.

"Princess, have you decided on the movie you want to watch?" Gokudera asked as he walked over to me holding two drinks and a large bucket of popcorn.

I smiled and waved at the tickets at him. "Yup!" I made sure he didn't see the title.

"What movie?"

"It's a surprise~!" I giggled before grabbing the bucket of popcorn so he won't carry everything on his own. I motioned him to follow me as I looked for theater 7.

I wrapped my arm around the bucket and used my hand to do jazz hands when I found it. I watched Gokudera look up at the small screen above and saw the title which made his eyes sparkle.

"You also like extraterrestrials?!"

I chuckled. "It's an interesting topic, yes."

"Do you think they'll take over the world one day?!" He beamed.

"Oh, I do hope so."

Gokudera smile widely and we made our way to the theater. We went all the way up to the last row so we wouldn't have a problem with tall people sitting in front of us. However...

"Hey! You're blocking the princess's view!!" He shouted when an actual teenage couple sat in front of us. He scared them off and then gave me a innocent smile which I sweat dropped. I relaxed however because I have the real Gokudera back.

If he hadn't shown up... I shivered at the thought.

"Are you okay?? D-do feel well?" Gokudera must've seen my sick look.

I quickly held his hand, comically crying. "I am so glad you showed up when you did or else I would've been with a dead guy right now...!"

"O-of course! I couldn't let anyone ruin this!"

I smiled. "Yeah."

The lights in the room dimmed down and the theater company was stating some safety rules and then the movie began.

—⏳—⌛️—⏳—

When the movie ended, Gokudera and I exited the room and talked about the movie and how we would rate it before talking more about aliens.

Before we left the movie theater, I told Gokudera to stand in front of the poster of the movie we just watched.

"Why?" His eyes were filled with so much curiosity it was honestly cute.