XXXIV

The next day, our morning seemed like the usual and that's what I have been missing. Some sort of normalcy in my my reality.

After all, I began the Vongola Hunt in the future and that meant everyone who was involved— whether they knew or not. I looked at the people sitting at the table.

Lambo, Ipin, Fuuta, Bianchi, Noelle, and Tsuna. They could've all ended up dead because of me... well, technically Noelle was dead and my future really thought they had killed him in the future. My glassy [e/c] eyes trailed up to my mom who was cooking with Yuni. I could've also ended up killing my mom.

"[Name]?" Bianchi glanced at the twin sister who had her head down for a while. She didn't even laugh at the lame joke Lambo made.

I quickly faked a loud yawn, covering my mouth as tears trailed down my face. I lowered my hand after the yawn and wiped away the tear with a smile. "Sorry, I didn't have enough sleep last night..."

I knew Bianchi and Tsuna could see through my lie but they didn't ask about the real reason. Tsuna remembered that this is my first time coming back to the our actual time.

"It's fine. Just make sure you get sleep tonight, okay?" Bianchi scolded me like an older sister and I nodded.

"Of course."

—⏳—⌛️—⏳—

After breakfast, Tsuna, Noelle and I left the house and met up with Gokudera, Yamamoto, Kyoko and Ryohei. Reborn came as well but he greeted us with knocking Tsuna down to the ground.

I swear drop.

"By the way," Reborn hopped on Yamamoto's shoulder, "has anyone been assigned a succession test by a first-generation Guardian?"

We all answered with a no. Two of them were impatient and it was nine other than Ryohei and Gokudera. Yamamoto, being calm as usual, told them we had to be patient.

I agreed with the Rain Guardian. "He's right! Since they're watching us, they probably will pick you second or third to last to torture you."

Gokudera said something along the lines of "if the princess say so" while Ryohei grumbled his breath.

I smiled. "Alright, good! Let's go to school then." I walked ahead and my smile dropped as I glanced at my ring.

I was dreading for my turn.

—⏳—⌛️—⏳—

After 7 hours, our school day ended but nothing out of our ordinary day has occurred. Gokudera, Tsuna, me, Yamamoto, and Ryohei were walking home.

"Bah!" Gokudera held a fist as he look up at the sky. "Bring it in already!!"

"Now, now. They'll come soon enough." Yamamoto was trying to reassure the short tempered male but he only shouted at him.

"Don't you see, baseball geek?!?" He glowered, "we can't return to the other world until we've received our inheritance from the first-generation family!"

"Indeed, it would be unwise to keep you waiting too long." A soft gentle voice said.

"He's here."