XXXIII

Squalo, Hibari, and Gokudera stayed behind to hold off the three Millefiore members while [Name] and the rest of Vongola take Yuni to the device that teleported them to this battlefield.

We were all standing in front of a repaired base as waited for the 3 to come back. The 'civilians' and some others already went inside.

I waited for awhile and beamed when I saw Squalo riding a shark and soon saw the other two were on the shark as well. They all looked badass. I was going to cheer until I saw Byakuran heading our way.

"You guys go on ahead." Dino was the one who stepped up. "This time, I'll buy some time."

"But—" I was cut off.

"Go!"

"No matter who fights against me, I won't be stopped!" Byakuran declared and suddenly Chrome's trident started to dissolve and a figure started to form.

"Kuhuhuhu... won't be stopped?"

My eyes began to tear up as Rokudo Mukuro's body was in front of Chrome. I was so relieved to see him after seeing that fight with him and Byakuran and thinking he was dead.

"I'll be the one to stop you."

"Oh, what do we have here?" Byakuran's ring lit up like crazy and clashed against Mukuro's trident. We watched as he 'bested' Byakuran for while.

"It's been a long time, Sawada Tsunayoshi." The blue haired man peeked over at me and smiled. "I'm glad you're doing well, [Name]." He turned back to watch Byakuran who was in a pillar of fire and lotus flowers.

"I..." I trailed off, not really sure what to say to him.

"Wait... has he recovered from his injuries?" Tsuna asked.

Byakuran figure seemed to be fine as he began speaking. "Your spirit should've disappeared when you were disguised as my subordinate. You shouldn't even be able to create this kind of illusion."

Mukuro snickered. "It's true that I thought it was hopeless when I was trapped in that sealed up space, after falling for your trap. If I was one person, that is."

"I see. You had an ally open a hole from the outside." Byakuran's eyes trailed at me as if he suspected it was me but it truly wasn't. Did the dude already forget I couldn't do anything besides think?

The two talked until Byakuran mentioned Mukuro would have to escape from the Vindette Prison to fight him in person. I frowned at the fact he truly stayed there for 10 years.

Mukuro did his famous laugh. "Don't worry about that. The day I defeat you with my hands isn't that far in the future. We've already made our first move. ...I'll leave it at that."

I raised a brow at that. Could he have been referring to Ken & Chikusa??

"Now, take the Sky Arcobaleno to Namimori Town, Sawada."

Tsuna was going to protest but Dino told him to leave it to Mukuro.

"Will we be able to meet again?!" The brunette asked and Mukuro smiled at us.