Chapter 42: Goodbye

5 hours later~

“I'm ready to go Jungkook” “finally! I don't know what I would do if I had to wait any longer” “sorry for making you wait so long” “it's fine! Don't worry about it.. let's go back home”.

Jungkook opens the door of the mansion then lets me in first. When I walked in I seen one of the most unexpecting things ever….

Sehun… was making out with a girl. I stood there in shock knowing what to do.

“Make me forget about her” he says loudly with tears streaming down his face “I will Oppa~” “I can't stop thinking about her… why don't you love Areum?” he screams while closing his eyes.

What the hell

“DAMN IT! Get the hell away from me” he yells pushing the girl to the ground “b-but I-I” “GET THE FUCK OUT” he screams making me jump. They both look over at me in unison. “Areum y-you’re back?!” “y-yeah” “where were you two? I’ve been looking for you all day” “I know.. you called a million times” Jungkook mumbles “Honey are you okay?” Sehun runs towards me “y-yeah I’m fine” “are you sure? He didn't hurt you did he?” “no no no” I waved my hands in front of my in denial “hmm you answered offly quick” Sehun cocked his head slightly eyeing the both of us. “Its nothing! I just don't understand why you would even think he would mess with me” “you’re right. I’m sorry for misunderstanding Kook” “don't worry about it Hyung” Jungkook smiles innocently to his Hyung “I’m gonna go upstairs now… bye bye” Jungkook says before leaving me next to Sehun. “Didn't I tell you to leave? Do you want me to call the guards?” Sehun says rudely to the girl laying on the ground “n-no! I’m leaving now!” she quickly ran past me and out of the house.

“Areum honey… where have you been? Are you hungry? Do you need me to make you something to eat? Areum?” “I just wanted alone time… no I'm fine, Im gonna go to sleep now” “goodnight babe, I love you” “do you really? Or are you just telling yourself that?” I asked him “w-what Areum.. why would you think of that?” he asks with tears in his eyes “please leave me alone Sehun” “A-Areum” as he kept calling my name I ran into my room locking the door behind me. For some odd reason it sort of hurt when I seen Sehun kissing another girl it’s not because I like him or anything...its just because he always says he loves me, yet he’s making out with another girl. It hurts to know that he was just playing with my feelings. I knew I never should’ve trusted him or Jungkook, they’re both just fuck boys. I need to focus on how I'm going to get out of here.

( 2 Months later )

I’ve written all my thoughts in my journal / diary every single day I’ve been here. Both Sehun and Jungkook bring home different girls almost everyday. I haven't seen Baekhyun since the day he tried to force me again. I really miss Bobby and Rin. I just want be with them again. I love them both so much, I just wish I wasn't stuck here with these fuck boys.

When I woke up I felt weight on my waist and heavy breathing next to my ear. It must Sehun again. I really don't know why he keeps sleeping in my room, it's starting to irritate me. I slide out of his grip and left my room. “Jungkook” “yes?” “I need clothes to wear” I told him “okay babe~” “dont Jungkook” “why not baby girl?” he wraps his arm around my waist “stop Jungkook” “come on baby girl don't be like this” he started kissing my neck “stop it! I can't believe I ever trusted you Jungkook! Stop calling me baby stop calling me babygirl! Just stop!! You’re such a fuck boy!” “you weren't telling me to stop two months ago when you moaning my name baby girl” “don't speak of that ever again! I told you to stop talking about it! Forgot about it, just act like it never happened!” “I cant… I cant forget about the way you looked into my eyes, the way you touched me, the way your sucked my Kookie, the way you screamed, the way your scratched my back and your sexy moans. I can't forget any of it baby” I stood there shocked, not knowing what to say “have you already forgotten how good my dick felt inside of you?” he stared into my eyes

“should I remind you of how good I am? Do you need to witness the feeling again? Is that what you really needed? Huh Mommy?” he whispers seductively “n-no I dont!” “aww come on Mommy don't lie to me~” he slides his hand down to my lower back “n-no...

“should I remind you of how good I am? Do you need to witness the feeling again? Is that what you really needed? Huh Mommy?” he whispers seductively “n-no I dont!” “aww come on Mommy don't lie to me~” he slides his hand down to my lower back “n-no please dont Jungkook, I’m already in enough pain” “I’ll make you forget everything baby, I’ll make you happy” he leans in a kisses me.

“J-Jungkook?! What are you doing?” a voice said from behind me “Hyung…” “Honey… why? Why won’t you kiss me like you kissed him? Why are you hurting me so much? It hurts so damn bad. I don't think I can do this, I'm g-gonna go fucking crazy. Jungkook get out, I need some alone time with Areum” Sehun says seriously “I-I.. why should I leav-” “GET THE FUCK OUT!” Sehun yells cutting Jungkook off, he eventually listens and walks out.

“Areum you’re giving me no choices” “S-Sehun what are you talking about?” I asked terrified, suddenly he pulls out a gun and points it at me. “You’ve given me no choice Areum! All I wanted was your love, is that too much to ask for?” he said with tears streaming down his face. “L-Listen S-Sehun we can talk this out” I stuttered “Im sick of trying to talk things out! Goodbye Areum”.

I closed my eyes tightly in fear. The sound of gunshots rang through my head. I suddenly felt pain everywhere. I felt blood flowing down my body. I opened my eyes, just to see a blur. “Goodbye Areum... I love you” his voice repeats before everything goes black.

_________________________________________

End of Chapter 42

 Im very sorry for another late update I've been super busy😭

Thank you for reading~❤

_________________________________________