Chapter 10: Movie night

( Smut warning!!!) 18+ ( even though I'm not 18... but yeah u get the point )
_________________________________________

He continues to walk up the stairs, then walks into my room. He opens the door then closes and locks it behind him, which caused me to fully wake up and notice whats going on. "J-jungkook?" "Yes baby girl?" He asked while looking me "N-nothing". He places me on my bed then quickly hovers over me. Without wasting anytime he starts kissing me...

After he laid me down on my bed he started kissing me hungrily on the lips. With each kiss getting more and more intense, he forced his tongue into my mouth causing me to moan.

He slides his hands down my waist and pulls off my t-shirt, leaving me only in my pink lace panties. He looks down at my legs, and sharply inhaled as he notices the type of panties I had on. "Did you wear these for your Oppa?" He asked while looking at me with eyes full of lust "maybe" I tell him. "You're such a bad girl" he says before while sliding his hand down to my inner thigh. He quickly presses his thumb against my clit, "Ahhhh Oppa" I moaned as he started as he starting rubbing my clit in circular motions. He suddenly pulls off my panties and starts fingering me. "Mmmmmm Oppa!!!" I moaned

"J-Jungk-kook I don't think we should b-” “ what's wrong Princess?” He asked while sliding in his 3rd finger and slowly thrusting in and out of me. “ I d-don't wanna wake anyone up…” “ oh really?” he asked while lowering his head towards my legs “ J-JUNGK-KOOK!” I screamed, when he switched his fingers with his mouth viciously licking and sucking me. “ Mmmmm Areum! you taste so fucking sweet!” “ J-Jungkook aahhh! Fuck!” I moaned, he wrapped his arms around my hips and pulled me closer. I started moaning really loud until….

.

.

The door swung opened “ JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!” someone yelled.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
My eyes popped open, for me to see that I was in my bedroom. Holy Shit what kind of nightmare was that?!?. I walked over to my phone checking the time, to see it was 2 am. I looked down and seen that I still had on my shirt, OMG that was crazy!! I c-can't believe I just had a dream about that.
_________________________________________

aroha-army-igot7
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
That was 4 u lmao it was all dream😊

I can't believe I just wrote that😖😖😖😖
_________________________________________

I woke up from the horrific nightmare and suddenly felt the urge to get a drink of water, as my throat suddenly started to feel dry. Knowing that it was 2 A.M. I quietly walked down the stairs and into the kitchen.

I opened the fridge, and seen an unopened bottle of water. I opened the water bottle and started drinking it.
In the middle of drinking it, I felt two arms wrap around my waist. "Good morning sexy!" A deep raspy voice whispered into my ear, I jumped from the amount of shock I was in. I turned my head and seen Jungkook.

"J-jungkook? What are you doing?" "Turn around baby girl" he says "w-why?" "Turn around!" He yells

"J-jungkook? What are you doing?" "Turn around baby girl" he says "w-why?" "Turn around!" He yells. I slowly turned around, I was facing the counter.

"Bend over baby girl" he whispers seductively into my ear, I didnt move. He harshly pushes me towards the counter forcing me to bend over. He grabs a handful of my hair and roughly pulled it "arrghh, what the hell Jungkook", his grip on my hair tightened as I said his name. He then moves behind me and presses his body against mine. "Damn.. you're already being bad girl, you're already  disrespecting your master" he whispers into my ear while running his hand down my waist. "Didn't think I'd have to punish you so early" he says while running his hand under my t-shirt and onto my ass...

_________________________________________

End of Chapter 10

I cant believe I just wrote that^^^^

^^^^^Lmao I'm totally Jin!! I'd die trying to get food😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂