Butter's Ship

~ Kyle's POV ~

' Kyle? ' his voice deep yet gentle in my ear. I nuzzled into his chest , my fingernails slightly digging into his scarlet coat. I didn't want to let go.

'yes?..is something wrong?' I heard him laugh gently , his body moving as he did , causing me to clutch tighter scared of being thrown off. I looked up , eyes wide as his lips were so close to mine. His warm chocolate eyes looking longingly into my own emerald ones.

He wrapped his arms around me , making me feel safe. 'ive always wanted to say....I love you' my face flushed a bright rose colour as he came even closer , closing what small distance was between us , as he locked lips with mine.

His soft , plush lips felt as if they belonged against mine , like two pieces of a puzzle were finally connected. I was taken back at his sudden contact but soon kissed back ; his hands started to venture up and down my back as one of my hands ran through his hair , he other still against his chest. After what seemed like years , we broke away although not from lack of air, but I had jumped back as his hand came into contact with my lower back. I grinned and looked up at him 'i love you too , eric.'...

I woke up to a sudden cold breeze clawing down my spine and the slam of the front door.

"Boys! We're hommee!" My mother sang out as she walked into the kitchen carrying bags , my dad following behind.

I groaned and sat up. Dammit... I know he'd never just out and say that. And kiss me. So I need to stop dreaming... Was a nice dream though..

I'd managed to tangle myself within the mass of blankets. Whilst I struggled out of them , my dad walked back into the room and sat on the comfy old brown chair , which sat across from the sofa.

"I thought you were going over to stans, Kyle?" He questioned , watching me fight my way out. He was trying not to laugh at my failed attempts.

"I was.. what's the time?" I asked finally freeing myself. I could still smell cartman within the blankets and didn't really wanna let go of them.

"Around 5." My dad had taken his phone out and was now distracted by that , so any further conversation would be pointless. Stan said to come round for 7 so I could go visit Clyde now. See what he wants.

I stood up , sighing with annoyance as I realize one of my legs had fallen asleep and made my way to where my mom was.

"Hey ma?" I said , trying to sound as innocent as possible , knowing she's more likely to agree to what's I needed if I did so. She was putting the shopping away and humming.

"Yes bubbah?" She chirped , her Jersey accent becoming more noticeable. "I'm gonna go to stans now..he wants all four of us to have a reunion sleepover"

She had now turned and was staring me down. "Four? Reunion? Who's gonna be there?" I shuffled about on my feet, which had finally woken up. I knew she'd ask..

"Um.. well.. Eric Cartman is back in town.. so 'the boys' wanna do something to officially reignite us." I looked at her face , trying to read what she was thinking , which I couldn't do because I'm terrible at reading faces.

After a short while she walked over to a draw next to the oven and started rummaging around in it. "Uh..ma?" I watched , confusion all over my face , she slowly bought out a box and walked close to me.

"Ma?"

"Here Kyle. I know your gay and you may want to experiment with your friends , at least use protection." She hands me a box of condoms , to which I blush and glare at her. "But I swear if you even so much as think about that Eric Cartman you'll be found out and grounded for life. Understood?"

"Y-yes..ma.." I mumbled , cheeks Red and heart racing, thinking about the use of these things and my crush ; Which was technically against what she had just said.

"Good boy. Have fun bubbah" she smiled and went into the living room. I shook my head and ran upstairs to grab my sleeping bag and shoved the pack of condoms right at the bottom , along with boxers and a spare pair of socks.

"I can't believe she gave you condoms. We both know your a bottom guy" I heard my brother pipe up from my open door. I flush bright pink and glare at him.

"Shut the hell up ike...." i mumble as I walk past him and head for the door , grabbing the keys to my car from the hooks. I knew he was right but I didn't want to admit it.

~ Cartmans POV~

Fuck fuck fuckkk. I walked home , still in just my shirt. Know I was feeling the cold and hell it was worse than being stuck in a freezer. I needed to get out of Kyle's house. The want to kiss his was becoming too much and I couldn't go against it much longer.

What's wrong with me. Like.. I've always been able to control it before! Why can I know?

I saw butters walking towards me as I turned into my driveway , I sighed and quickly ran inside my house to escape the icey clutches of doom , butters running in after me.

"Oh hamburgers it's cold! Eric! Why are you only in a t-shirt? You could of gotten ill" butters questioned , following me into the kitchen.

"Please don't start moaning butters. I've already had Kyle on my back about it." I mumble , grabbing some cans of beans and peeled tomato's.

"Oh! Speaking of him! Kenny is trying to get you can Kyle   together so I advise you be careful at the sleep over" butters laughs , not noticing me blushing the same colour as the tomato's. Dammit it Kenny...

"Also , he said something like "Kyle heard you confess" or something?" He said , grabbing a can from the fridge. Kyle HEARD me!?!?! My cheeks glow brighter and I turn to him. "Why the heck are you telling me this??"

"Everyone in our social group has shipped it for years. So we ant it to happen. No matter the coast." Butter grins evilly , rubbing his knuckles together.

Maybe ... I underestimated the guy.. this is scary...

{Heyyyy! LayciBailz here. I just wanna wish y'all a happy new year. Hope everyone who reads this has a brilliant 2018!! Laterz }