PC Plan of Attack

~ The next day , during lunch ~

~ Kyle's POV ~

Stan , Craig , tweek , Kenny , butters , token and I were all sat In The cafeteria , chatting and eating. Well , they were , I was worried out of my mind.

"Where's Cartman?" I asked butters , who only shrugged and apologised for not knowing. We hadn't seen him all morning , which I'm worried about. I need to find him..what if he's hurting himself.. he promised me he wouldn't but... Dammit Cartman! Why can't you be easier to deal with!?

I looked around the cafeteria , for about the hundredth time , in desperation hoping to see his smirking face in the crowd , but to no avail.

"Kyle? You ok?" Stan muttered , as he watched me. He knew why I was worried , as I told him what had occurred between me and Cartman last night.

I just looked at him the look on my face answering his question. He sighed and looked around too.

~ Stan's POV ~

Seeing Kyle this stressed about something  was really odd. He's usually calm and composed so I was worried as well.

I looked around and tapped Kyle's shoulder as I saw Cartman making his way through the crowd with a folder  clutched to his chest. As Kyle looked up Cartman slammed the folder down on the table for everyone to see.

"I got it!" He said as he sat next to Kyle , who's eyes were shining at the sight of Cartman.. Damn he's crushing hard...

"Cartman?" Token said in shock , I guess he hadn't seen him yesterday.

"Yes yes , 'wow , is that really Cartman and all that' Cartman murmured , as he opened the folder.
"I have a plan to get Pc Prick out of office." He said , smirking at his own cleverness. Kyle grinned wide next to him.

"Shhhhhhhhhhh dude. Pc principal has scouts and cameras all over this place" Kenny hissed , looking around the Cafeteria and slammed the folder shut.

"What. So you can just leave school whenever but your not allowed to say anything bad?" Cartman said , annoyence on his face. Everyone looked at each other and nodded.

"Pretty much.." Kyle said , looking at the folder. I could clearly see that he was curious , but still worried.

"We could...find the others and ditch to Cartman's house?" I suggested , they all looked at me with suprise on there faces.

~ Kyle's POV ~

We were all staring at Stan , who would never skip school , for any reason at all , in astonishment that he made this suggestion.

"What?" He said, in a defensive tone , crossing his arms. "We want to know Cartman's plan don't we? ...it was just a suggestion , geez"

"I like your thinking hippie. Common guys" Cartman stood back up and clutched up his book once again , walking out of the Cafeteria. Everyone ran to follow him.

We ran out into the hallway to see Cartman talking to Wendy. , Clyde , Jimmy and Bebe , who all looked surprised at some random guy walking up to them. Do they not recognise him?

I stood next to Cartman , breathing heavily and putting my hand on his shoulder. "Hey guys...what ya up to?" I said breathlessly.

"H-h-hey k-kyle do y-you know this kid?" Jimmy questioned , looking at me and back at Cartman.

"That's Cartman morons." Kenny walked up the other side of Cartman followed by everyone else. The 4 others just stared at Cartman , gob smacked.

"... fuck your hot" Bebe said without realising. Fuck you bitch he's mine  I thought as I glared her down , my grip on his shoulder tightening. I think he noticed as he glanced at my hand. Making me let go quickly.

"Miss me?" He said in a smug expression on his face as all but Wendy nod slightly.

"Anyways. Cartman has a plan...about yaknow who.." I said , nodding to the camera just down the hallway. "We're going back to his now , you in?"

"Not until he apologizes for everything he did! All the pain and humility when he was here , and your heartbreak when he just ditched us all!" Wendy stood tall , arms folded and glaring at Cartman , her sea blue eyes on his chocolate ones. I wish Stan had a better rain on his girlfriend. I sighed and nudged him.

"Huh? Oh...um.. Wendy , common. We were kids , non of us knew any better!" He said , putting his hands on her shoulders and rubbing gently. She slowly unfolded her arms and sighed. "Argh.. fine... But I still don't trust him" she said , walking out the school.

We all followed her , Bebe was trying to chat Cartman up , but he was ignoring her , thank God. Looking forward and making sure she didn't touch him.

Clyde and Craig were whispering in front of me.

" Did you see how defensive Kyle got when Bebe called fatass hot?"
" Yeh , it was brilliant! Though I'm not sure why he did it"
"Argh. Your an idiot Clyde. He clearly likes Cartman!"
"No way! Fatass isn't gay. He doesn't look the sort to be , and do you remember how he treated gay people?"
"Of course I remember , me and tweek were one of his main targets for years"

"Don't call him a fatass" I growled , without realising after hearing there convosation.

"What was that Kyle?" Craig turnt around , walking backwards , emotionless as always.i swear the guy has some sort of paralysis or something.

Before I had a chance to say anything Cartman put his hand against my chest to stop me from lashing out, making my heart skip a beat, and glared Craig down. "Leave him alone Gaylord." He said sternly and Craig turnt back ground.

"Takes one to know one , fatass" I lashed out , dipping underneath Cartman's hand and tackled Clyde, who had said the words, onto the floor. I started smashing his face in , blood flying everywhere and in my blind rage I couldn't hear everyone else trying to get me off of him and his screams of fear and agony.