I'm back

~Cartman's POV~

I heard a small group of gasps and looked up to see three vaguely familiar faces staring at me. My old friends.. they looked so different , as they were tall , well.. Stan and Kenny were , the Jew was still a short ass. Ha.

I smirked and they just gawped in bewilderment. After about two minutes I spoke , knowing that they'd be even more shocked at my voice. Which has become significantly deeper since the last time they saw me. In fact. I'd pretty much completely changed, physically. Though mentality I was still me. No amount of years could ever change that.

"Long time no see , right?" I laughed. They all nodded in sync. This was entertaining , although I didn't like them just staring at me , as if I was a ghost.

I rolled my eyes.

"Guys. Your not seeing things. I'm really here. Stop gawping. You look like a Jew when he sees money" I looked over and the redhead waiting for a response.

~ Kyle's POV ~

I realize what he said and frowned.

"Shut up fatass!!" Those words had somehow become unfamiliar to say , which is understandable since no one had seen nor heard from this jerk in five years.

"C-cartman...where have you been?" Stan asked , still amazed.

"Me and my mom moved to Texas , so she could hook up with rednecks and junk" cartman rolled his eyes and laughed. His voice had become so deep and husky.. it was almost as if he was performing a spell , by just using the sound of his voice.

Wait...what? ... The hell was I thinking.. I walked over to him, and he stuck out a hand. I hugged him tight , and the other two came and hugged him as well.

He seemed taken aback , and just stood there awkwardly until we broke away from him. Now I was closer i realized that cartman was far taller than me , I'm guessing about 6'5".

I smiled up at him "we missed you dude. School hasn't been the same since you left"

He raised an eyebrow , and was about to ask why , when the bus pulled up. We all climbed onto it.

~ Cartmans POV ~

As I got into the bus it became silent. All eyes were on me. This is... Uncomfortable...

I quickly sat down by Kenny , who was still just staring at me. I frowned and clapped my hands in front of him

"DUDE! Say something. It's creepy where you stare."

"Huh? - oh... Sorry dude. Just can't believe your back" he finally grinned.

"Well , you'd better believe it Poorboy. Because I am" I laughed and to my surprise , Kenny laughed too , as if he was happy with being called Poorboy.

"I can't believe you just left though. Without even telling me , your ultimate best friend. About where you were going , and why! So I'd better get an explanation fats-... cartman." Kenny grinned , punching me lightly on the shoulder. Ha , can't call me fat now can you! I smirked at this fact. I'd worked stupidly hard to lose weight and become buff , though puberty helped out a fair bit too.

The bus was now a buzz with quite loud whispers. I guess I should of seen this coming , but I still don't like being talked about.

"Is that Eric Cartman??"
"It can't be can it... I heard he died from being fat!"
"Damn... He looks good , he's definitely not fat now! He looks buff!"
"Wonder where he was, maybe he was finally sent to jail for the shit he did in fourth grade!"

I rolled my eyes and started chatting to Kenny trying to not listen to what everyone was saying.

~ Kyle's POV~

I can't believe it...I just... CAN'T! Cartman was back... And he looked... So different.. wait.. what did I care about how he looks. No matter how fit the dude was , he was still cartman. The racist , sexist , manipulative monster!

Stan slapped me in the face to get my attention. "Dude. Your staring at him. You ok?"

"Yeah...just..I can't believe that fat- uh.. jerk! How , even though he's been gone five fucking years , he can just come back and everything is fine. He didn't bother to text anyone just to let them know he's alive!!" Why do I care that he didn't text anyone? What the hell...

"I know what you mean... we'll ask him at lunch , if he manages to stay out of trouble for that long."

The bus pulled up outside the high school and the teens got out.

"Yeah. Haha , though I doubt he'll make it through the first lesson without getting screamed at" I smirked and walked up to the notice board , to read who else was in my home room.

"Hahaha, I can't wait to see if he's changed. Probably hasn't" Stan laughed

I read the list , I was in Mr Mackey's home room. They'd gotten low on teachers , so they made our old councilor a teacher for high school students. I saw my name and then groaned as I read who else was on it.

Cartman... And only Cartman. Stan and Kenny were in Mr Grayson's home room. Lucky sods.

~ Cartman's POV ~

as I walked into the unfamiliar building with Kenny , a short blonde kid ran up to us.

"Well hey there Kenny! It's good to see yo-..." He then stared at me. "..Eric???"

"Hey Butters." I rolled my eyes. I'm sick of people staring at me by this point , but it was so much effort to punch someone's light out.

Butters beamed , happy to see me. "I'm glad your not.. yaknow... Dead Eric! Everyone thought you were!"

"nothing can kill me" I smirked and looked at Kenny , who was rolling his eyes. "Fiiine. I just went to Texas. No biggy."

RING RING

the bell sounded and everyone soon scattered.

"Eric , I can show you your way around if you like! Since you left all the buildings were switched. And I also think your in my home room! Common!" Butters grabbed me wrist before I could protest and ran , I turned and waved at Kenny , who laughed and waved back.

Butters bought me to a room hidden away , and walked in. He went and sat by Kyle. Who was scrolling though his phone , not noticing us enter.

"Hi Kyle! Can Eric sit next to you? Since we only know each other in this class!" Kyle looked up and his Emerald eyes looked me up and down. That Jew was judging me... I knew it. Argh... I can't take this again. That gorgeous eyed Jew is part of the reason I left..

"Yeah , sure" I heard him say , I sat down and felt his gaze upon me.

"You got a problem Jew?" I stared back , frowning.

"What you gonna do if I have , huh? Tubby." He smirked. God... Even when trying to seem threating he's cute..