Eric the popsicle

~ Cartman's POV ~

After a while of talking , the others went to the park. Leaving me to clear up there rubbish and catch up to them later. Freaking slobs.

I shook my head and walked into the kitchen with the rubbish."hopefully I don't get hit by Jimmy or whatever because of this plan."I put the rubbish in the bin and walked back into the front room , noticing Kyle's hat on the couch.

He must of forgotten it.howd I not notice that sooner? I sat down on the couch and held it close to me it smells like his scent. I sighed , knowing he would want it back , because he hates showing his beautiful scarlet curls to the world. That's mostly my fault , because I used to tease him about it constantly. About him being the 3 j's. And yes. I know ginger begins with a G..I'm not as dumb as I was in fourth grade.

Glancing out the window , I saw it had started to snow , making me smile. I hadn't been around snow in years , since it never actually snowed in Texas. I got up and walked outside , throwing Kyle's hat back on my sofa.

I locked the door behind me and started walking , looking to the sky in wonder. Fuck , I forgot how much I loved this weather... I felt a cold chill go down my spine as I realized I wasn't wearing my usual red hoodie or hat , having taken them off as soon as I'd got home.

I shrug , shoving my hands in my Jean pockets , and continued walking. Now Kenny knows , I know he's gonna do something dumb. It's just his nature , and I have a feeling that he's pretty much the same as when he was a kid. Mysterious yet evil when he wants to be. Makes sense that he's my best friend. Aha.

I was now stood by Starks pond. The snow had begun to fall harder , making anything past 10 feet almost impossible to see. I looked into the sky , smiling as I watched the snow fall from the abiss of a sky.

What if Kenny tells Kyle... I'd be laughed at. For falling for my enemy. Kyle won't speak to me again. Argh. I need to make sure he doesn't spill the beans. Kyle broflovski can't ever know that I love-

I felt a hand on my shoulder , warm to the touch. "Cartman. What the hell are you doing?"

I jumped at the sudden contact , and spun. Around to see the red head looking up at me , slight worry on his face and panic in his eyes.

"I-i..uh..um.." I stuttered , partly because I was still panicy at the sudden contact and because I wasn't sure if I had beeen talking aloud.

"Common. We need to get you inside before you freeze to death!" He grabbed my hand and began walking away from the pond , pulling me to follow. I blushed as he was holding my hand , and let him pull me.

~ Kyle's POV ~

I pulled him into my house , a gust of wind following us in. Luckily my parents weren't at home , since they had gone to a reunion , of which me and Ike refused to go to , because we didn't want to miss school.

I pushed Cartman onto the couch , who fell pretty easily. guess being in the cold made him weak...

I ran upstairs and grabbed multiple blankets and a hot water bottle. Running back downstairs and throwing the blankets on Cartman , who just looked at me with an amused expression on his face , obviously enjoying me running about for him.

I filled the hot water bottle and gave it go Cartman , who thanked me. His voice soft , which sent a shiver down my spine.

"No problem. Now , wanna explain why you were out in a mini blizzard it a fucking t-shirt!?" I asked sternly , sitting on the arm rest by his feet. He looked at me , he looked tired but happy.

"Texas doesn't have many snow falls , not like South park , I forgot how much I loved the landscape.. the weather..the people..I forgot how much I loved south park " he chuckled , looking down as he talked. Stop being cute argh!

"You always used to say you hated it here. That as soon as you got the chance you'd leave. And that doesn't mean you can walk about in barely any clothing!" I watched him as he looked up at me, a small smile on his face.

"I lied about alot of things kyle. How could you ever be sure I was telling the truth?" He was smirking now. Did. Did he just say my name correctly? The hell...

I blushed at how he said my name. Looking away, Hoping he hadn't seen. "Well. What else did you say , that was a lie?" I was curious now. Still looking away

"Hmm..where do I start. I lied about hating the 'three j's'. In all honesty I really like me a ginger. Jersey is one of my favourite places. And I couldn't care less about religion." I looked back up at him , he was looking down still but I noticed a small flicker of red on his pale cheeks. Then why did he used to pick on me about them? Unless..no. don't be Moronic Kyle.

"I lied about not knowing about what my mom did for a living. I just didn't want to admit my mom was a whore. And I obviously lied about my intelligence. We both know I'm smarter than I ever let on. Welp , that's all I'm saying. " He shrugged , looking back up at me , our eyes caught each other and we stared. His eyes showed longing and a slight fear. Mine probably showed confusing and interest.

My phone let out a sharp ding , causing us to break contact. I sighed quietly pulling my phone from my pocket. Kenny had messaged me.

ke: I know Stan may have a big mouth but he wouldn't tell Cartman anything. Because...it's Cartman. And he didn't know your awake. I assure you. He legit like you dude!!! >-<

I blushed and quickly put my phone away. "Who was that?" Cartman was staring at me , he saw me blushing. "J-just Kenny. He's trying to show me 'gayboy playboy' " I motioned quotation marks as I spoke making Cartman laugh.

"Haha , Kenny's just trying to be all inclusive ,I guess. Haha" he pulled his arms out from under the mountain of blankets and crossed them. "But.. in all honesty khyl." Well it was nice whilst it lasted. "I would have never seen you as being gay." His voice sounded serious now.i felt his chocolatey eyes Staring me down.

"Same could be said for you" I mumbled. I was being stared at alot today. It's a little off-putting .

"Really!?" He said, suprise in his tone. "I used to dress up as a girl for dumb shit. I made you suck my balls! I thought It'd be pretty obvious" he was laughing now. I blushed furiously , remembering how much he did just to get me to do that. In the end I didn't even do that, a fake me did. Which was weird to watch. Maybe he does like me..

I mean..he used to lie. He hasn't said a single lie since he's been back , not to me anyway...holy shit. Does Cartman actually fucking like me!? Do..do I have a chance?! I need Kenny's help.