Questioning Cartman

~ Cartman's POV ~

It took both me and Kenny to pull Kyle  off of the now unconscious Clyde , him still fuming , and his hat fallen off revealing his scarlet mane.

"Kyhl! Calm the fuck down!" I said , throwing him over my shoulder with ease and walking away to the others, who were crouched around Clyde trying to wake him up. Fuck he's light.

I marched home , Kyle had gone limp. "Cart. I think he's fallen asleep" Kenny said , walking behind me holding onto his Emerald hat.

"Wht the hell did he get so worked up anyways" I frowned , stopping and turning to Kenny. "No matter how entertaining is it was to see Clyde being beat down by this scrawny Jew , he shouldn't of done it."

"Why you telling me this dude? I wasn't the one who broke his nose. But damn that was funny." Kenny grinned , it's obviously been a while since any fights had broken out.

I roll my eyes and walk home , Kenny following along behind me , giggling like a kid about the fight.

~back and Cartman's house ~

I gently put Kyle on my couch , he let out a quiet moan in protest which I blushed at , and quickly stood up straight.

"So before the others get here and before sleeping jewty wakes up , what should we do to cover up Clyde's beating. You know pc is gonna go mental for one reason or another." Kenny said , sitting on the floor and looking up at me.

"Hey! Making fun of ... sleeping Jew...Ty ...is my job! " I laughed at the name , sitting and looking over at where the redhead was lay. "Anyways. I'll probably sort that too." I sighed and picked up his hat , fiddling with the fluff. I felt Kenny's Bright blue eyes burning through my flesh as he stared at me , making me feel really uncomfortable.

"What" I said wth an irritated growl , staring back at him with intimidation , I was a bigger build than Poorboy so I would easily floor him , and he knew that.

"How long have you liked Kyle?" I turned my face fully to look at him in shock.

"Where the fuck did that come from!?"  I blurted out. What the fuck!? I ... I don't like the fucking Jew! Screw Kenny.

"Well. You keep staring at him. And always seem ready to defend him , so how long have you had a crush on Kyle?" He said , grinning now.

"I-i don't have a damn crush on his Jew ass!" I stuttered turning a flaming red color. Kenny just raised an eyebrow and poked my cheek.

"You've either become very ill all of a sudden. Or your blushhhiiiiiing" he laughed, seeing me getting redder by the minute was obviously funny to him.

"For fuck sake...fine!" I mumbled , giving up trying to fake my feelings , I'd been doing it since kindergarten.i sank back against the couch and held Kyle's hat close to my chest , hearing his gentle breaths behind me was making my heart skip a beat.

"What was that, I couldn't quite hear you over your heart beat" he laughed harder as flipped him off.

"For fuck sake , I have a crush on Kyle!" I said in distress , I didn't like my best friend laughing at me like this. "You tell anyone Kenny and I swear to fucking god you won't be coming back from your tomb." He kept laughing and after a while I did too , realising how long I've wanted to say that. I like Kyle broflovski .... I love my enemy..

{ Sorry for the short chapter , I'm busy with life atm. And although I most likely haven't got any continuous readers , I'd like your thoughts on what fanfic couple I should ship next! Your input would be wicked! So yeh. Longer chapter coming soon dw , laterz! }