The Damn Future

Začít od začátku

"Let things settle down because I'm sure we are going to almost fuck in front of the team again." JJ laughed.

"Yeah your probably right. I can't believe you would say 'fuck me' in front of the team. How embarrassing." Emily grabbed JJ's hand and laughed.

"Shut up." They both sat there laughing when they heard a knock on the door.

"I ain't falling for this shit this time." They both grabbed there guns.

Prentiss looked out the peek hole. It was Reid, Morgan, Garcia, and Hotch.

"Oh good thing it's not will." They holstered there guns. JJ opened the door.

"Hello team what brings you here, come on in." Emily motioned them to follow to her living room.

"Well I'm assuming you girls remember nothing from last night." Hotch said.

The female agents made eye contact and Emily scratched her head. "We where filled in by Rossi. I'm guessing you wanted to talk to us about it."

"Yeah he did." Garcia looked at Hotch.

"I'm not mad if that's what you all are thinking. I'm quite frankly embarrassed that the team saw me get a boner." Hotch sat down.

Everyone sat down.

"Yeah that was pretty awkward." Derek laughed.

"Uhh yeah it was, I haven't seen anyone have that much action in months." Reid said.

"Rossi said you were pretty turned on Spencer. Were you?" JJ smiled and looked cocky.

"Moving on."

"Ooo Spencer does finally have a sexual side." Emily laughed.

"Honestly, as an FBI agent, we are never going to speak of last night because the rules are, no team member can have sexual contact with another. Especially same sex. No offense ladies but these rules where strictly made back in the day. I'm trying to get that part removed because what the hell." Hotch said. "That was a fun night, but let's really really not talk about it. Derek and Savannah thought it was hot, Garcia was in shock, I got a boner, Rossi get aroused, and Reid was clearly turned on. So we where all embarrassed somehow. Let's move on an forget the situation. Am I clear?"

"What if you don't want to forget but you just can't remember?" Emily pulled JJ close and stared into her eyes.

"Oh wow look at the time, I got to go." Reid stood up and said goodbye then left.

"I think he was getting turned on haha." Morgan smiled.

Hotch laughed and also decided to leave. Morgan got up and left as well.

"And then there where three." Garcia felt like a third Wheel.

"Yeah."

"So did you girls have sex yet? Are you dating?" Garcia finally said.

"Penelope Garcia! Personal." JJ made a statement.

"So that's a yes."

"No!" Emily said.

"OOOOO What was it like? Awkward. Yeah I bet it was. When? Where?" Garcia kept asking questions.

"Out out out." Prentiss grabbed Garcia and pushed her out. Then locked the door.

"Wow..she is one crazy bitch but we all still love her." Emily was leaned against the door shaking her head.

"JJ my life was never planned to be like this but I'm so happy it happened. I would still be lost without you. I guess I was so lost that I was found. Thank god." Emily hugged her.

"Ok now where were we?" JJ grabbed Emily's hand and walked towards the couch.

"I think we were at the part where you became my girlfriend and we were supposed to make out but we were interrupted."

"Right, but your wrong about one thing." JJ sat on the couch.

"And What is that?" Emily started un buttoning her shirt.

"Oh hunny I think you know." JJ bit her lip.

CRINGE I CAN'T HAHA ADULT CONTENT BELOW!

Emily undressed then started taking off JJ's shirt. Then JJ slipped off her pants. They where again, both in bra and underwear.

Emily got on top of JJ who was sitting on the couch, she put her knees in both sides and started kissing JJ.

"Emily just fuck me." JJ stood up and grabbed Emily to bring her to the bedroom.

"Oh your not fucking around are you?" Emily got excited.

JJ laid on the bed and opened her legs.

Emily crawled between the legs and licked from the bottom of her stomach to her lips.

After about 3 minutes of rolling around making out, the agents got real and where fully naked. This time JJ went for the dirty work.

"Oh fuck JJ where the fuck did you learn to OHHHH my god." Emily moaned.

"Don't ask questions." JJ kept licking and playing around.

Emily then moved her off. JJ stood up. Then Emily stood up and grabbed JJ. She threw her so hard onto the bed then the girls went into the scissor position. If you don't know what that is, don't look it up but if you do, clear your history after. Search up lesbian scissor position but if y'all get in trouble, it wasn't me.

"Oh fuck it's so good." JJ moaned.

After a few minutes Emily threw JJ down. She was aggressive. She started giving full on head (licking the spot.)

"OHH AHH Fuck EMILY UGHHH." JJ's back once again arched. She was moaning so much. Before they knew it, they were both sleeping. If you didn't forget, they both had major headaches from there hang over so of course there sleeping at 1 PM.

A/N- I'm sorry for the details but New Years just happened and like it's 2:15 AM in Michigan so Happy New Years and goodnight! Thanks for reading! I'm posting this tomorrow because I already posted 2 today. So yeah, it's very sexual. I'm trying not to make there relationship all physical but it's hot when they are  physical. I will throw some emotional stuff in here and there, I tried in this chapter. Hi it's tomorrow. 1:05 PM, I just woke up.