✌10✌

Taehyung was called home and Jungkook didn't want to let him. He pleaded for him to stay but Taehyung couldn't stay. He wanted too but he couldn't. His dad wouldn't let him in and he couldn't walk back to Jungkook's house, it was too far. Jungkook drove him and Taehyung entered. His dad immediately grabbed Taehyung, he immediately started throwing punches and kicks. Taehyung was in extreme pain. He screamed and his dad slapped him. "Shut up you brat." the violence kept going and Taehyung felt himself getting weaker. He literally just entered the house. There was a bang at the door. "Taehyung let me in." It was Jungkook. His dad smirked and opened the door. His dad expected a weak boy like Taehyung not a muscular teen. Jungkook punched him, buying some time to get Taehyung. The man got up and grabbed Jungkook's clothes. He attempted to lift him in the air like he does with Taehyung. In the end he got a head-butt. It knocked him unconscious. Taehyung was crying and screaming in Jungkook's clothes, wetting them in the process.

 "TAEHYUNG!?" the voice brought Taehyung back to the real world. He was in Jungkook's lap while Jungkook had his arms around the boy. Taehyung rested his head on Jungkook's chest. "I had a nightmare." Taehyung muttered. "I know but it's okay." Jungkook said drawing circles on Taehyung's back in a comforting manner. It was a dream. None of it happened. The beating didn't happen, Jungkook saving him didn't happen and the head-butt didn't happen.

A/n: 😈😜