✌11✌

Taehyung managed to fall asleep. He clung to Jungkook and didn't let go. When Jungkook went to go check his phone or something Taehyung would whine and throw a tantrum. He was scared Jungkook was going to leave him. The morning came and Jungkook attempted to get up but Taehyung wouldn't let go. "Tae let me go make breakfast." Jungkook said stroking Taehyung's hair, that was his weakness. "No" Taehyung whined clinging more to Jungkook. "Taehyungie come on, I'm making pancakes." Jungkook said knowing Taehyung wants pancakes. "Carry me." Taehyung muttered. Jungkook let Taehyung onto his back and carried him down to the kitchen.

"Do you want to help?" Jungkook said getting the ingredients. "No." Taehyung said snuggling deeper into Jungkook's neck. There was a knock at the door. "Tae you have to get off me so I can answer the door." Jungkook said even though he liked clingy Taehyung. "No they don't have to come." Taehyung whined. Jungkook answered the door anyway. "You seem to have a koala stuck to you." Jimin said and Hoseok started laughing. Taehyung started blushing and put his face on Jungkook's shoulder so he could hide his blush. "Leave my koala alone." Jungkook said and everyone started laughing. Taehyung whined and hit Jungkook's head.

"Hang on YOUR koala?" Namjoon said empathizing the your. Jin and Jimin started laughing while Yoongi stood there, emotionless. "Yes my koala." Jungkook said smirking. "Shut up." Taehyung wined. "Aww it's okay" Hoseok said attempting to pinch Taehyung's cheek but getting his hand swatted. "I need to go home." Taehyung muttered. Jungkook felt his blood boil. "No stay with me." Taehyung wanted to but it seemed complicated. He'd have to sneak everything out which isn't a lot of things, then he'll have to move in and unpack. Not to mention the feeling of anxiety that would follow. What if Jungkook doesn't want him? What if he kicks him out? Where will Taehyung go? His dad was going to kick him out anyway.

"Tae we need to talk without them." Just as Jungkook started walking towards the bedroom Jin stopped him. "You can talk with us." Jin said with a reassuring smile. Taehyung shook his head. They couldn't know about it. It would be too much of a shock. "I'll tell you when I'm ready, I'm sorry." He felt it again. The feeling of being a disappointment. "Tae that's fine don't apologise." Jimin said hugging Taehyung in the process, while Yoongi watched closely. Eventually he had enough of the contact and pulled Jimin off. "Give him some space." He tried extra hard to not sound jealous and succeeded.

Jungkook walked into his room and dropped Taehyung on the bed. The older let out a whine and made grabby hands towards Jungkook. "Why are you so clingy today?" Jungkook said putting Taehyung into his lap and cuddling him. "When I was little my mom would cuddle me all day after I had a nightmare, when she left I didn't know how to deal with the nightmares, I cuddled my teddy instead but it didn't help." Taehyung blurted out. For some reason he trusted Jungkook. "Then what did you do?" Jungkook was interested in his past as he had a similar one with his mother but his farther was always kind and loving even when Jungkook revealed his sexuality.

"I stay awake for the rest of the night." Taehyung said bluntly. "What did you want to talk about?" Jungkook took a couple of minutes to form sentences but managed eventually. "Tae I want you to move in with me, you can't stay with him, we'll get your stuff and I know you think I'll kick you out and stuff but I wont." Taehyung took some time to think. He snuggled further into Jungkook's chest. "I want to move in but were will I sleep you have one room?" Jungkook chuckled. "You can sleep with me, that way I can help with your nightmares." He said while stroking Taehyung's hair. "Okay than." Taehyung said smiling at Jungkook. 

Jungkook got up to open the door but didn't expect Jimin, Jin and Hoseok to fall in. "Told you." Yoongi and Namjoon said at the same time. "What's happening?" Taehyung said worry evident in his tone. "We just need to know what he is talking about, I'm worried for our Taehyung, they wont know!" Namjoon says imitating Jin's voice. "Yea we should know." Suga said imitating both Jimin and Hoseok. Taehyung and Jungkook burst out laughing. "Laugh all you want but at the end of the day I still have this face so who's the winner." Jin said with a smirk. "Not you." Taehyung said between laughs. Jin threw a pillow at him and Taehyung managed to catch it.

A/n: fluffy chapter