✌13✌

Taehyung and Jungkook spent a lot of time together. They went out to places frequently. Taehyung's nightmares have decreased and he hardly worries anymore. "Kookie Jin said he's coming over for an explanation and he's bringing everyone." Jungkook looked extremely confused. "What did I do?" Taehyung laughed. "Dad, Mom, sad Taehyung." Taehyung put it in the simplest terms. Like he was explaining it to an alien. Jungkook nodded. There was a knock on the door. "That was fast." Jungkook opened the door.

"Kim Taehyung explain." Hoseok gave Taehyung a thumbs up. "So basically, I had a mom and dad that were great but when I told them about my sexual preferences they became different. My mom left and that annoyed my dad so he'd get drunk and beat him, this made me sad but I hid it from everyone, however Mr Bunny over there figured it out, he questioned me and I told him than he head-butted my dad which was scary but now I look back on it, it's actually funny." Everyone listened carefully, the Jimin threw a pillow at Taehyung. "You could have told us I mean look at this." He said while pointing at Yoongi. Yoongi didn't actually do anything he just nodded.

"Hang on are you 2 dating?" Namjoon asked. "Yes we are." Jungkook said. Taehyung looked at him with confusion in his eyes. "No we aren't." They all heard a very loud sigh coming from Yoongi. "Just go out already." he had enough of then two being lovely dovely but not being official. "Taehyung will you be very stupid and idiotic boyfriend?" Jin shook his head in disapproval. "This is why you are single."

"Yes I will be your very stupid and idiotic boyfriend." Taehyung hugged Jungkook. "I don't want a hug I want a kiss." Taehyung rolled his eyes at his boyfriend's childish behaviour. Taehyung pulled Jungkook closer and was going to kiss his cheek but Jungkook was fast enough to move his head. Their lips moulding perfectly in sync. "Get a room." Hoseok whined, too much display. "Awww I thought it was cute." Jimin said. "You guys know just how to kill the moment don't you?" Namjoon said.

Taehyung and Jungkook laughed and pecked Taehyung's lips.

A/n: finished, I know it's a crap ending but I'm excited for the next 7 stories :) thanks for reading