Chapter 85

Angel-

"Angel-"

"No, what the fuck is she doing here? Was she not satisfied with just Xander? Now she wants to take you away from me too?" I snap as Harry walks over to me.

"Hey, look at me." He whispers as he tilts my head so that my eyes are no longer on her but on his vivid greens. "No one is taking me away from you, ever." He says firmly and I sigh, Harry leans in and kisses me softly. "I am yours and you are mine, always my Angel right?" He whispers reminding me of what I had engraved on his ring.

"I'm sorry to bother, maybe I should go." The woman says as she stands up, she's beautiful no lie. She also looks far too young to be Jaxon and Xander's mother. Her eyes finally meet mine and they widen, "You've grown to be so beautiful Angelic." She says softly, a sadness is detectable in her voice. "It's been years since I saw you, you were just a baby."

"You were friends with my mother?" I ask and she sighs.

"I guess you could say that." She shrugs before biting her lip nervously, she seems intimidated by me and I have no clue why.

"Rebeca says she can help us take down Nissa." Harry whispers and I furrow my brows.

"I didn't think we needed it, I mean we're married and have a strong foundation for Ariel where as Nissa and Jaxon are... well them." I reply and Harry clenches his jaw.

"You two are married?" Rebeca asks in surprise, I turn to her and nod. "Congratulations, you make a lovely couple." She says softly, she didn't know we were married let alone together did she? "Nissa and Jaxon? They married?" She asks.

"Yes, a few years after our divorce." Harry tells her and she nods, "Did you know Xander was dating Angel while you two were together?" He asks and her eyes widen.

"What? No of course not, I'd never lie with a taken man." She denies, Harry and I look at each other in confusion. "Xander and I were just an on and off fling, nothing serious. When I found out who he was I ceased all contact with him in that way and was disgusted with myself."

"Well, finding out you've been fucking your son you gave up at birth has to leave quite the sour taste in your mouth." I snap and she sighs.

"You have no idea." She mumbles under her breath.

"We need her Angel." Harry says, I look back at him and he looks down. "Nissa lost her baby and is suing for restitution, she claims that us delaying the hearing because of our wedding stressed her to the point of miscarriage."

"Of a baby would should of never been made in the first place." Rebeca mumbles under her breath as Harry and I look at her.

"Look, I have information no one else does. Just call me as a witness and I'm positive any judge will allow you two to keep your son." She says looking both of us in the eye.

"What information is that?" I ask and she sighs.

"It's not safe for me to tell you, it needs to be in front of a judge. Nissa is far more dangerous then either of you know and I'd rather keep it that way." She replies.

"You're protecting us...... Why?"

"It's really complicated Angelic, I wish I could just tell you right now but then I probably wouldn't be alive come the day of the hearing." Rebeca says as she looks around nervously.

What has my mother done to this woman?