Chapter 47

"Then do it again," I smirk and Harry grins before wrapping his other arm around me and kissing me passionately. Butterflies erupt deep inside as he dips me back slightly, he spins me around and I don't even realize my feet are no longer touching the floor until he sets me down. "Wow." I whisper against his lips after breaking away to breathe.

"Wow is right" He replies breathlessly.

"Ah there he is, this is Mr. Kliene the owner of the hotel. He'd like a few words with you Mr. Styles." One of Harry's stuffy associates interrupts, Harry sends him an annoyed glance before apologizing to me.

"It's fine, I need something to drink anyways." I assure him, he pecks my lips before following the men.

I make my way over to the bar and ask for a glass of champagne back leaning back against it and sighing, tonight has definitely takes a turn. "Do you work here for him?" A mid 20's blonde haired man eyes, his eyes are a dark steel blue and he's decently good looking but more Jerica's type then mine.

"Oh no, just his date." I reply after taking a sip of champagne.

"Seems like you're more then just a date hm? I've worked for Harry for years and I've never seen him openly show affection like that towards anyone." He says, his voice full of doubt.

"People change," I shrug as I go to turn away but the man blocks me.

"Know what I think? I think you were sent by one of his many rivals to throw him off his game for the new year." He says bitterly and I narrow my brows at him.

"I've know Harry much longer then you and I'd suggest you not talk to me like I'm some cheap whore for hire." I spit and he clenches his jaw before going to respond.

"I'd listen to her George," Harry's deep voice booms from behind his unsavory employee causing him to jump. Harry comes to my side and snakes his arm around my waist.

"I'm sorry sir but I've never seen her around you before and who knows? Malik may of sent her to distract you from the upcoming deal." George suggests nervously and Harry chuckles.

"I've know Angel much longer then I've owned this company, I can assure her she has nothing to do with Zayn." Harry replies.

"How can you be so sure? He's out to destroy everything you've built." George presses and Harry shakes his head.

"Because she's the mother of my son," Harry whispers to him. He widens his eyes and looks at me apologetically.

"Harry!" A deep voice bellows, Harry spins towards the voice and curses under his breath. Harry reaches behind him and moves me so I'm out of sight from the mysterious man.

"This is a company party and last I checked you weren't on the payroll anymore Zayn." Liam's voice sounds as he sneaks through the crowd.

"Last I checked you didn't own the company either Payno." The man sneers, "Is that your misses with you Styles?" He asks and Harry's hold on me tightens, "Come out love I won't bite....." He sneers, I blow out a nervous breath and come out from behind Harry to look into dark, almost black eyes. The man is shorter then Harry with dark features, stringy hair and facial hair. "Hard." He says sending me a smile that makes me sick.

"What do you want Malik?" Harry growls, his voice cold and steady.

"Just wanted to pop in and say hi, you know our children are classmates right?" Zayn points out and Harry's face pales as there are gasps all around the room. "Oh no one knew about your son? For a man to preaches about honesty and being true to your family how could you hide your beautiful woman and son?" He asks a Harry clenches his jaw.