Chapter 48

The sun shines through the massive windowed wall as the alarm buzzes obnoxiously next to my head, "five more minute." A deep, raspy voice sounds from behind me as I hit the snooze. His hard body pressed against me bring back memories of last night, the way his lips felt against mine, the way his eyes sparkle when he looks at me.

Could Niall be right?

"Harry..." I whine as I turn towards him, his eyes widen as he looks at me wearing nothing but his button up shirt from last night.

"It wasn't a dream?" He whispers and I shake my head smiling as I trace his jawline with my fingertips, Harry kisses me softly as he rolls so he's hovering over me. I return his kiss feverishly and moan against his lips as I feel his arousal brush against my core, Harry pulls away and huffs in frustration as his phone rings. "Hello? Shit he's awake already? Ok we're on the way." He says before hanging up. "We gotta go, Ariel is awake and Gemma is trying to distract him to give us enough time to get home." Harry says and I nod.

"You're still on me though," I giggle and he looks down to see where he's leaning between my legs.

"You aren't complaining," He smirks before kissing me again, I whimper as he climbs off of me. "Get dressed so Ariel doesn't ask why you're wearing my shirt." He winks and I roll my eyes before climbing out of bed, Harry pulls on a black suit with a white shirt while I slip on a light coral dress before pulling on my dress coat and heels.

"Ready?" He asks as I brush my hair and make sure there's no makeup smudged from last night.

"Yea." I reply as I grab my purse, Harry takes my bag along with his and leads me down to the elevator.

There's a car awaiting us outside, the driver takes our things and stashes them in the back before we begin our trek home. Harry texts Gemma that we're on the way so she can leave and meet us there.

"Are you nervous?"

"Depends on what your answer is.." Harry mumbles under his breath and I furrow my brows, "What? Why would I be nervous?" He asks nonchalantly.

"It's your first Christmas with Ariel." I say nudging him knowing that something has his anxiety peaked.

"Oh yea, I guess. I just want everyone to love their presents." He shrugs as we drive through his gate, Gemma's coupe follows behind us.

"Mom! Dad!" Ariel shouts once we get out of the car.

"Merry Christmas Ari." I smile before leaning down and kissing my little brother on the head, it still gets to me when he calls me mom. He chose to, he didn't have to but he wanted to.

"Merry Christmas son," Harry chirps as he kneels down, Ari runs into his arms and I smile down at them. When I look up I see Gemma watching me with a wide smile on her face. "Let's get inside!" Harry suggests, after unlocking the door we walk in to the heavenly smell of pancakes and bacon.

Harry heads into the kitchen to thank the cook before letting him go but not without giving him a large tip first, "Let's eat and then present." Harry says before leading us all into the kitchen, the cook went all out and within a half hour we were all stuffed to the brim.

"Is it time? Is it time?" Ariel asks as he jumps up and down.

"Go at it kiddo," Harry smirks as he grabs my hand and walks towards the living room.

"Wait! Dad!" Ariel chirps, we look at him and he points up to the mistletoe hanging in the doorjamb above us.

"You planned this didn't you?" I narrow my eyes at Ariel and he grins as he nods his head, Harry and I chuckle before looking at each other.

"It is Christmas," Harry smirks before snaking his arms around my waist and kissing me gently, my heart flutters as I feel Harry smile against my lips. We look down at Ariel who is grinning up at us like he's gotten away with something sneaky.

"Go open your presents." I say as I try to recover from my heart racing.

Harry pulls me onto the loveseat with him while Gemma sits across from us, Ariel and his cousin pass out the presents until the tree is completely bare underneath. Harry gives the go ahead to begin to open the up, Ariel squeals with each and every present he opens.

Gemma had gotten be a beautiful chiffon dress is the most gorgeous green while she got Harry a beautiful silk shirt. Harry begins to unwrap the present I had gotten him, his eyes sparkle as he takes out the jewelry box and opens it to see a white gold chain with a charm. On the charm was Ariel Andrew Styles with his birthday, Harry looks at me as tears form in his eyes and mouths thank you.

Ariel had gotten me some cute rain boots so I can jump in the puddles with him, soon everyone had opened all their presents and I catch Harry looking at me. He gets up and retrieves an envelope from the tree before sitting down and handing it to me.

Angel was written on it in Harry's beautiful script, I open the envelope to find a birth certificate.

Ariel's birth certificate.

My eyes widen to see my name as his mother and Harry's as is father, "What? How?"

"Because Nissa abandoned him and signed her rights over to you, a blood relative... Louis was able to file for official adoption papers and amend his birth certificate, You are Ariel's mother in every way possible now." He says as I look down at our little boy playing, completely clueless to what's going on.

"Thank you Harry," I cry as I wrap my arms around him. Harry places a soft kiss to my neck and holds me until I can gather myself.

My phone buzzes in my purse and I pull away before wiping my eyes, "Got the keys. Come home bitch." Jerica texts and my heart drops but I have to go.

"Jerica got the keys so I should go," I say regretfully. Ariel hugs me as Harry frowns, Gemma and Alexa hug me goodbye and I head for the door where I had a box of my things ready to be loaded.

"Don't go," Harry mumbles from behind me, I turn around and sigh.

"Harry I have to-"

"No you don't, you can stay." He says before smoothing his hands down the front of his jeans nervously and I furrow my brows. "You can stay forever," He says as he drops down to one knee and holds a small silver box out with a beautiful opal ring.

"Marry me Angel."