Chapter 92

Angel-

"I think my client has answered more then enough questions, if the opposing council was so interested in the child's welfare maybe they should of questioned his father." Louis stands up as my mother cries some ugly tears I'm sure she's forcing out.

"I'd have to agree, Thank you Mrs. Styles you may step down." The judge says, I couldn't get off of the stand fast enough as I quickly cross the room towards Harry. He stands up and wraps his arms around me reassuringly.

"You did amazing baby." He whispers before pulling out my seat for me, I sit down at the same time as Louis and he pats my hand.

"You did good love." Louis whispers and I smile softly.

Jaxon is soon called up by their lawyer for questioning, Harry takes my hand and places it in his lap as he runs his fingertips lightly up my arm to calm me.

"Mr. White, how long have you and your wife been together?"

"We've been together over four years and married for about eight months." He replies.

"She was married at the time you two began your affair?" She asks and he nods.

"I was dating her daughter and it was like love at first sight." Jaxon admits with emotional eyes., must of taken some acting classes.

"I understand that you and your wife recently lost a pregnancy." The lawyer states with her voice soft, "How do you feel about that?"

"Devastated, I was really looking forward to being a father." Jaxon says as tears stream down his face, "We knew it would be hard for her to get pregnant but we were over the moon when she did."

"How did it make you feel to see your wife lose the baby?" What does this even matter?

"It killed me, especially when the doctors said that she wouldn't be able to get pregnant again. There was too much damage done." He adds, am I a bitch for not really caring? "That's why it's so important to get Ariel back, we deserve to raise a child together." Oh bullshit.

I lean over and whisper something in Louis' ear, he looks at me in surprise and I nod as their lawyer motions that Jaxon is his to question.

"What do you do for a living Mr. White?" Louis asks casually.

"I'm unemployed currently." He replies nervously.

"And your wife?"

"Unemployed as well." Jaxon admits and Louis places his finger tips together as he looks down.

"How can you raise a child without income Mr. White?" He asks and Jaxon beings to panic, "Here's what I think, I think your wife got the idea to take Ariel away from Mr. Styles so you could go back to collecting fifty grand in child support a month. I think you were going to use that money not for Ariel but for your own child, I think that you and your wife have drained the tap and are really really thirsty right about now." Louis challenges as Jaxon hangs his head.

"Objection! He's badgering my client." Their lawyer shouts.

"Withdrawn." Louis shrugs knowing he's made his point, "Can you tell me what happened on May 9th of 2013?"

"I'm not sure I remember."

"Let me refresh your memory, a teacher and a group of students walked in on you pleasuring yourself while watching an episode of Barney." Louis challenges and Jaxon's eyes widen as Nissa glares at her lawyer. "That would raise a certain question, do children turn you on Mr. White? Or is it the large purple dinosaur that does it for you?"

"Objection! Your Honor he is now harassing my client!"

"Withdrawn." Louis smirks, "No further questions your Honor."