Chapter 69

Angel-

"We are getting married Angel." Harry looks at me in confusion.

"No, I mean like now. We go down to the courthouse and make it official." I reply and Harry shakes his head.

"I want to give you the wedding of your dreams baby, not some shotgun wedding." Harry says sternly.

"It won't be the wedding of my dreams if our son isn't there Harry." I snap and he sighs.

"You're both right, I agree with Angel that you should get married sooner but I also agree with Harry that the courthouse is not the way to do it. We need to make it look at it was planned PLUS between Angel's mother and your rivalry with Zayn, I'd advise not to get married in Miami or even Florida." Louis suggests as Harry and I look at each other.

"So we elope?" He asks and Louis shrugs.

"Just take the people you care about with you, fuck the rest."

"I don't care where we get married Harry, as long as I have you and Ariel." I whisper and he kisses me softly.

"Louis, I need you to get this court date changed. If Nissa can use it to her advantage then so can we, say that we will be out of town for our wedding to take place on February 9th. Niall's brother owns an estate in Tuscany, I'll rent it out and have him change the books to show we booked it before today." Harry says as he pinches his lips, "I have a designer friend we can bring in for your dress and whatever else we need, we'll make this happen Angel." Harry says smiling.

"So we're getting married in Italy?" I squeal and Harry laughs.

"Looks like it baby."

**

Harry went on to make phone call after phone call while Louis argued to get the court date set back, "I'll be right back. Just going to call the club to let them know I quit." I whisper to Harry who nods in return.

Harry has a meeting room next to his office so I walk in there and look down at the city as the phone rings, "Can I speak to Tate please?" I say into the phone asking for the manager. "Hey Tate it's Angel."

"There's my favorite little dancer, what's up?" His cheerful voice sounds.

"I know it's short notice but something came up and I can no longer come in." I reply regretfully.

"Man.. Ok I guess, we'll see you tomorrow?" He asks, his voice full of hope.

"I'm sorry but no, I can't work at the club any longer."

"Is this about you being engaged to the boss? Are those other bitches giving you shit because I swear Angel I'll-"

"No, it's not that. We have a custody hearing and my lawyer doesn't feel like it would look good to be listed as a gogo dancer." I explain and he sighs.

"That's some shit right there, well I'll see who I can get to fill your spot. Good luck with everything Angel." He says before hanging up and I frown, I didn't love my job but I loved the people.

Doesn't matter, Ariel is more important.

My phone buzzes as an email comes through "Thought you should see who you're really marrying - E." A video is attached and I click it to make it larger.

My eyes furrow when I see Harry with a redhead, the video must be from years ago before his hair is long and he's missing some of his tattoos. She's standing up while he undresses her and kisses her body, this video is old Angel no need to get jealous.

I gasp when I see him roughly pin her against the wall, the way he pulls her hair to direct her around. Soon he's pounding into her violently as he pulls her hair even more causing her back to arch almost unnaturally.

He pulls out of her and pushes her down to her knees after turning her around using his tight grip in her hair, I can hear her gag as he thrusts into her mouth.

I can't stop watching, this isn't my Harry. My Harry is soft and gentle, not rough and violent.

The video goes on, they move to the bed where Harry fits himself between her legs as he wraps a hand around her neck. The woman gasps for air and I realize who that woman is, Elise.

He words echo in my mind, "You don't know him like I do", "He needs a certain type of woman to satisfy his needs", "You'll never be able to handle him". Then I remember my mother's words from our engagement party, "She doesn't know you Harry, not like I do."

The video continues and the woman begins to moan loudly as Harry tightens his grip around her neck, "Shut the fuck up." He growls and I close the video as I fall back into a chair.

Who the fuck am I about to marry?