Chapter 88*

Angel-

"Jesus I'm fine guys!"

"Harry you gave us a scare, don't be mad for us fussing over you." Gemma scolds as she wipes at the soot on his forehead with a damp towel.

"Are you alright Angel?" My father asks and I nod.

"Now that Harry is ok yes, I am mad as hell though." I say crossing my arms.

"Don't do anything drastic Angel, let the cops investigate. I don't want either of you doing anything to hurt your case for the court battle." Louis says sternly, both Harry and I nod in understanding.

"So when can I get out of here?" Harry asks.

"They're preparing your discharge papers right now man, said you'll need some time off to take it easy so I'll help Niall while you're at home resting." Liam says as he gives Harry a don't argue with me look.

Harry sighs in defeat before reaching for me, "How many more days can you take off of school? I don't think I should be home alone." He smirks and I roll my eyes.

"Lucky for you I'm such a good student, I'll call and see what I can do." I reply as I brush a curl off his forehead.

"I'd suggest you use your driver Harry, at least until after the court date. If everything goes our way Nissa will be spending some time behind bars." Louis says and Harry nods as my dad glances at me.

I should feel something, I should feel like shit to want my mother to rot in prison but I don't. She's always taken everything from me and she tried to take Harry's life, the bitch deserves to be shanked by a bitter lesbian lover and bleed out slowly.

"And Angel is currently plotting her demise." Niall teases as Harry chuckles before tapping on his phone.

"Ed will be waiting for when I get discharged, you guys can head out."

Gemma goes to argue but Harry shots her a glance, "I'll keep Ariel tonight and drop him off tomorrow." She says before kissing his cheek, "Glad you're still here baby bro." She says as she smacks his cheek lightly, he rolls his eyes and pouts.

"I'll go with you, just to make sure Ariel is alright." My dad says shrugging.

"Sure pops." Harry teases as Gemma's face flushes, "Go on! You guys are suffocating me with all this love and feeling shit." He smirks, my dad leads Gemma away and the boys bid farewell leaving Harry and I alone to await his discharge.

"We're going home and you're laying down Harry." I insist as I pat his chest.

"Like hell we are." He growls before pulling me down and kissing me deeply.

"Ahem, your discharge papers are ready Mr. Styles." The doctor says and I pull away from Harry, "I mean it when I say i want you to rest." He adds with a cocked brow.

"Yea yea yea." Harry waves him off and signs the papers as I gather my things, the doctor leaves and Harry pulls a shirt that Liam had brought him since his pants were fine other then being a little sooty. I was still covered in soot, my hair smelled like fire and while my knees are bruised and battered from kneeling in the parking lot. "Let's get home Angel." He says as he wraps an arm around me.

It felt surreal walking out of the ER with him, he could of died, things could of been so different but I thank God that they're the way they are. Ed, Harry's main driver, pulls up and holds open the door before we slip in. On the way Harry calls Louis and tells him to suspend any news of the explosion, we don't want Nissa to know that she almost had us.

I can feel the tension dripping off of Harry as he clenches his jaw and watches the streets fly by, he's pissed. They knew that Harry would insist that we take his car after seeing what was done to mine, they wanted to kill two birds with one stone. If Harry and I both died my mother would get Ariel and all of Harry's money since he's Harry's sole heir.

Once we pull up to the gate Harry warns the attendant to be on the lookout before we enter, Harry's out of the car as soon as it pulls up to our new house and pulls me inside with him. He's quiet as he locks the door and guides me upstairs into our bathroom, "What are you doing Harry?" I ask as he pulls his shirt off, his muscles rippling with every movement.

"We're taking a shower." He replies, his voice low and raspy. I shiver as he walks behind me and unzips my dress before slipping it down to the floor leaving me in my black bra and panty set. I step out of my shoes as Harry does the same, he gasps slightly as I undo his pants and tug them down.

Harry's blazing green eyes peer down at me, I look up at him through my eyelashes and lick my lips causing him to groan. His breath shallows as I slip my fingers under the band of his boxers and tug them down revealing his extremely hard arousal along with the small inked wing. Harry's large hands grip my waist and turn me before unclasping my bra, his lips drag down my shoulder as he slips the garment from my skin. He then tugs my panties down before wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"Let's get in the shower then." I whisper before stepping away from him and into our massive glass enclosed shower. I hit the shower on hot as Harry enters the shower, he gazes at me with a look I've never quite seen from him before. He advances on me and soon my back is met with the cool marble wall, Harry crashes his lips against mine with a need and emotion I've never felt before.

"I was scared." Harry whispers against my lips, "Scared I'd never get to love you again."

"I was too Harry," I whisper as I look up at him, he wraps his arms around me and kisses me passionately as the water cascades down on us. He swallows my moans as his arousal brushes against my hip.

"I need you," He groans, his voice full of love and vulnerability.

"But the doctor said-"

"Fuck what the doctor said." He grunts as he walks us backwards towards the bench in the shower, Harry sits down and kisses down my stomach before slipping his hand between my legs. His fingertips run down my slit as I moan loudly, he sucks his finger into his mouth before sliding it past my folds to tease my clit. "Plus you'll be doing all the work." He adds before sitting back more and smirking as he pulls me onto his lap facing away from him.

My eyes roll as I sink onto his length, Harry curses loudly as I rotate my hips. His arms snake around me and one of his hands cup my breast while the other goes between my legs and applies a delicious pressure to my clit as I shift up and down his shaft.

"Fuck Angel." He moans as I pick up my pace, Harry curses and picks me up off of him before pinning me against the wall. He kneels in front of me and places my left thigh on his shoulder before plunging his tongue into my core. I scream his name as my fingers tangle in his hair, when I look down at him I see his vivid greens staring up at me as he strokes himself with his free hand.

That sight alone could bring me to my unraveling but along with his tongues deep, sinful movements my high continues to soar before my orgasm rips through me. Harry has to hold me up so I don't crumble to the ground in a euphoric bliss, he rises to his feet before pulling me off of mine as he wraps my legs around his waist and slams into me.

His lips find my own and I pant against his lips as his thrusts deepen, animalistic grunts and moans escape his lips as he comes close to his unraveling point. My lips trail up his jaw before lightly biting his earlobe causing him to curse loudly as he spills into me.

I pepper kisses along his neck and jaw before kissing his lips lazily, "I love you." I whisper before nuzzling his chin up and leaving kisses over the inked sparrows that decorate his skin. He sets me down gently before pulling himself from me causing me to whimper, "Are you alright? The doctor said to take it easy and that was far from easy." I tease as I cup his face.

"I'm better then alright, I'm perfect." Harry replies before kissing me softly, "And fuck that doctor because that was most definitely the best medicine." He adds cheekily as I grin up at him.

"Just call me nurse Styles." I retort and Harry chuckles.

"Hmm, think I may of found a new kink."