|-Time Skip (short)-|

The ride luckily wasn't that long. You still squirmed uncomfortably within the dragon's grasp. Soon, you felt the dragon lower, and you looked down to see the three of you were going to land within a valley surrounded by large reddish cliffs and mountains. Squinting your eyes, you could have swore you saw something dark below though. A structure of some kind.
    Morro had not spoken to you the whole ride. He only called at the start to see if his dragon hadn't missed your body and if you were okay.

    As you lowered, you bit your lip and tried to focus an actual landing. The dragon was probably going to simply let go to you once a few feet off the ground.
    To your luck this was the case. The ground was perhaps 4 to 6 feet away from you, and you felt the claws clamped around you start to release.
    Focusing on the ground, you sucked in some air, shut your eyes, and as you fell down you put your legs out to keep you up.
    To your dismay though, your legs bucked once they hit the ground on impact, and you fell to the side with a tumble. You winced and quickly clamped your legs with your arms, going into fetal position. Your ankles hurt like hell.

    You heard the whooping of the dragon's wings lower, lower, before the dragon gave off a flutter, and finally landed.
    Morro soon spoke after a while, coming closer to you, "You could have broken your ankles, idiot," he scoffed, and looked down at you.
    You opened your eyes and watched him looked down at you at your side. "W-well how do you know I didn't? Maybe a did?" You shot back, your eyes narrowing. His stupid voice and your pain got you even more p*ssed.
    He looked at you with a blank stare, before muttering out in a monotone, 'duh' kind of voice, "You would be screaming in agony."
    You looked up at him, and rested your head on the ground with a sigh, "Touché," you mumbled, before finally raising your upper body up off the ground.
    "Just sit for a second and roll them around," the ghost recommended, and crouched down next to you, his arms upon his kneels.
    Watching him, you slowly nodded and looked back down at your legs. You decided to do what he told you and you rolled your ankles around slowly once by one. You cringing at the painful movements, but with each few seconds the pain decreased.

    Morro watched your face carefully, and you referred from looking back at him to not make it awkward.
    After a couple minutes, the ghost looked away with a blink of the eye, and rose from his crouching position. He put out of hand for you to grab. "Alright get up now," he said.
    You looked at his hand, but didn't really want to take it. You reached out for it, before deciding it would be a better hold for you to grab his lower arm and wrist. He reacted the same way, grabbing yours, and with a short heave the ghost pulled you up.
    'Dang, ghosts are strong,' you thought to yourself, wincing a little as you put pressure on your ankles. You looked down at them and stepped forward and backward, making sure everything was in order.
    "You can let go now."
    You quickly looked up and realized you were still holding onto Morro's wrist. "O-oh-" you were about to let go but suddenly its feel and mass was lost, and it was like you were holding nothing. Since you were balancing a little on it you stumbled slightly, loosing that hold.
    You stood there, confused, before realizing Morro's wrist stopped solidifying. Because you stumbled, your hand went through the now transparent wrist, and it felt really cold. You quickly pulled away, and retracted your hand into a fist, before opening it back up as if to wash away the cold feeling.
    You glanced up at Morro silently, and he returned his gaze. He stared at your face, his lips in a small frown, before he cleared his throat and turned away. He started walking away, to the structure you saw before.
    'Yikes, okay, a little awkward,' You thought blinking, before slowly starting to follow him.

    You have noticed his stares. He's been looking at you a lot... but it wasn't as if he was trying to get a message across or he wanted you to see it. It was a blank stare, as if he was trying to figure something out about you. Or almost as if he had something to say, but didn't now how or when to do it.
    You remember seeing the same stare when he had first heard your name. It was a pause of confusion or something of that nature.
    Curious, perhaps you would ask him about it one day.