An hour later they reached the concert venue. Ananya had just been there for Sanya. After a long tiring day at office, Ananya almost fell asleep in the concert until she realised that one of the Sanya's favourite band member had come down and was actually talking to Sanya. She almost had her heart beating at thrice the normal speed. Yes Ananya doesn't like them but thought that this was too sweet of him to come down and interact with his fans. She was sure that Sanya was awestruck and would actually be shouting in his ears how much she loves him. A candid moment was when he hugged her. A picture perfect one. So Ananya slowly slipped her phone out of the pocket and captured the moment. After about 15 mins that he left Sanya realised that she was standing there alone starstrucked and Ananya and Sarah were not there. Ananya was standing a few steps away imagining how would her meeting with Rehan be. If it ever happens? What will she say? Well she had a few things in her mind. But will she be able to say them. Sanya came up and started shouting that when she met her idol no one was there to take a picture and blah blah blah. They suddenly realised that Sarah was missing and knew where exactly to search for her. The food counter. And yes she was there. Eating, I mean enjoying.

On their way home instead of music they had to listen to Sanya's full story which Ananya had actually witnessed live. It was crazy but alright because Ananya always believed that obsessions are good. Sanya had almost forgotten the sadness of not having a picture with him. But Ananya had one.

Let's talk about Rehan now.

Through her stalking sources, Ananya came to know that Rehan is visiting a site just near her house. This is the opportunity, Ananya thought to herself. She had missed a few earlier due to classes, exams and stuff. But not anymore. It was around the back road around 20 mins from her place. No matter what happens she is going there.

Next day morning dressed in olive green jeans and a white shirt Ananya reached the site. And what a site it was. Thousands of people just waiting to see RK(Rehan Kundra). He is just too popular and wanted. And there comes his luxuries Audi. She couldn't believe the moment he stepped out of his car smiling and waving to the huge crowd present there. She was actually seeing him. He was so cordial, meeting all his fans, taking pictures with them signing autographs. She wanted to meet him too. But how?

Somehow she managed to reach him and his secretary told him that they had to leave. How could he do that? Ananya somehow came close to him to meet and that's when someone pushed his bodyguard hard and you won't believe what happened next. Ananya and Rehan tumbled down the small cliff together. Yes she was rolling down the cliff with....with.... Rehan what better could happen. She was constantly staring at him. They reached down but she didn't realise it until he shook her hard.

And Ananya spoke, "Rehan, I'm a very big fan of yours."

Rehan says "Thank you, but that doesn't mean you push me down the cliff."

Gosh he thinks I pushed him, She thought to herself.

"Excuse me Mr, I didn't push you, your bodyguard pushed me and that's how we both reached here."

And they were silent for a few minutes.

But she was still staring at him.

God how could someone be so good looking?

They actually didn't know where they were.

Her white shirt had almost turned brown because of the dust and you won't believe what happened next. He removed his blazer and offered it to her. My god was she still dreaming?

That's when they saw a group of ladies may be wage earners passing by. She was a bit hesitant talking to them. But Rehan, he is such a charmer. So humbly he asked them the way out. She didn't even hear what they said as she was busy following, admiring, fangirling and crushing over him. Man! she loves him.

On the way back Rehan said "Hey, look I'm really sorry for being rude. I was just a bit irritated because this time wasted had just messed his schedule for the day."

Oh ya this workaholic busy star.

'Oh its absolutely ok, I can understand.", she said staring to him without blinking.

"Thank you beautiful.", She is officially elated.

And then she started off about how many times she watched his movies, how she has a folder full of his pictures in her phone, how he is the only person who makes that smile visible on her face. She just couldn't stop.

They kept speaking for at least an hour that they walked back to from where we slipped.

When they reached the site, there was this huge amount of media present there just to capture the whole event.

He slipped his hand through her's and walked to his van. He called his secretary and boy and asked them to check if she was hurt anywhere. She couldn't believe this. This guy is an angel by god. He suddenly got up and she saw blood on his chair. He had a small cut on his back, may be because of some stupid idiot stone out there. His boy immediately got him the medical aid box but he told his secretary to first dress the wound on Ananya's hand. No matter she admires him so much.

She told him to take care and left. The moment when she was driving back home she couldn't believe what all happened today. Where she was only expecting a minute talk and a picture with Rehan, she spent almost 3 to 4 hours with him alone. Ananya couldn't thank god enough for this.

As she reached home she saw Sarah and Sanya waiting all angry on her. Oh! she just forgot that she had to meet them in the evening. Ananya had no words to express what had happened today,

Sanya said "Oh so madam has got a new blazer. "

Blazerrrrrr!!!!!! Oh this is Rehan's blazer.

It's still with her.

"What's wrong? Why are your clothes so dirty?" She said.

"Did you like go to the eatery without me??",Sarah said.

"Will you shut up Sarah? Ananya are you telling me what happened? What happened to your hand? How did you hurt yourself ? Stop smiling", Sanya shouts while Ananya was smiling like an idiot.

""What do I tell you'll? How do I tell you'll?", She narrated the whole event to them.

No one would believe it. But yes this happened.

They all spent the night talking about several things, having fun. Today 's day was just brilliant.

A number of days had passed post the Rehan tumbling episode but gossip columns, entertainment shows seemed to have a lot of collateral stories made out of it. Ananya's wound was also slowly healing. Every time she looked at it, the memories would just play in her mind. She was just worried about his wound. He is such a workaholic that he won't even be patient until it heals. Anyways it's too bad to remember someone too much it might cause them hiccups, she thought to herself.

(Hey Readers,

I'm glad that you guys bumped into my book Beauty Lies Within. Well this is my first attempt as a writer. I have finally decided after a very long time to actually pen down something.

Do share your views and opinions.

I hope you enjoy the journey.

Do Vote ,share and comment.

Hit that star down.)