Reveal, Pt.1/2 or 3 - 12 (Edited)

Start from the beginning

"Dinner's ready!" I heard someone say. I looked up. It was Aiden. He was carrying a big circular trey, holding casserole dishes and big bowles.

"Tonight it is Potato Casserole, Pork Casserole, salad, and fruit salad." Everyone 'whooped' in approval.

Flashback-

'Thwack!' Went the whip. Alpha Reynolds smiled evily.

"Have you learned your lesson now? To not get any food, even if someone's not watching?!" He dropped the whip, and grabbed his club with spikes.

He swung the club into my back, leaving it there for a second, twisting it. Pain exploded in my back as he twisted it. He pulled it out of my back, taking pieces of my flesh out.

He hung the club in front of my face. He wanted me to see the pain. To feel the pain.

"DELTA! FLIP HER OVER!" He demanded.

Everyone 'whooped' and cheered as the Delta flipped me on my raw, severely tender back.

Alpha Reynolds hung the club once again in my face, letting the blood drip on it. He again swung it, but this time in my stomach.

He picked me up, and threw me against a wall, my back making contact. He walked over to me, picked me up, took me to another room, and tied my to a pole in the room, installed just for me. This is the only thing I can call mine.

He got a gun, with special bullets. The pack scientists made them to dissolve after 5 weeks being in the human body.

After he shot me a few times, then untied me, and laid me on a mattress he installed in the corner of the room.

Slightly inappropriate -

He left for a few seconds, then came back. He knelt beside me, and got on top of me. He started to kiss me, I not doing anything to get away, or reciprocating.

He trailed his hands down my body, up my shirt. He led his hands under my breasts and lifted them up. He took my shirt off. Slowly, including my bra. He trailed kisses down to my left breast and sucked on the nipple, squeezing the other.

He slowly unclipped my pants, and trailed his hand down my body, to my inner thigh.

End of flashback.

I heard a voice trail me out of my thoughts. It was Ryan.

"Nala! Nala!" He shouted, shaking my shoulder. "Your okay now. No one can get to you."

"But, before dinner ends, I want everyone to meet our guests, Ryan, Beta of the Stone pack and Nala, Alpha Heir of the Stone pack. Let's make their stay feel welcome! You may now take your plates and get food." Aiden said, grabbing his own plate, and coming over to where Ryan and I were standing.

"Usually, when someone important comes for a visit or a meeting, we eat in the small dining room. That is where the 3 of us are eating. Just go get your food, and go over to that room over there, and find a seat." Aiden pointed to a room on the far left corner of the room.