Chapter 12 The Competition

Start from the beginning

Herme's:" how many votes did the people above get, that's it since voting's over, let's say who we voted for"

Freya:" I voted for Loki, you, and Hestia"

Loki:" Hestia, Ganesha, and you Herme's"

Demeter:" Hestia, Loki, and Freya"

Hermes:" well I voted for Zeus, Hestia, and Athena"

Hestia:" I got a vote from all of you"

Freya:" mainly to see Bell fi-"

Hestia:" okay I will say this now... did anyone vote for me because of my familia in general, or because of Bell"

Hermes:" you answered your own question their Hestia, Bell is your only reason, sorry"

Enia:" then we have the Ganesha familia with 5% votes"

Loki:" the top 3 must have ridiculous numbers"

Freya:" I think I'm going to win this match Loki, I'm going to be first"

Enia:" and then we have"

Loki's thought's:" here it come's"

Enia:" the Loki and Freya familia's"

Loki:" ...WHAT"

Freya:" well were not first but we probably got the majority of numbers"

Enia:" with 6% vote's"

The two gods were frozen, stunned, and brain dead spouting jibberish as they tried to understand what just happened in this voting, Hermes, Demeter, and Hestia, however, they were just eating this up and enjoyed the look on the 2 goddesses faces.

Herme's:" this is priceless, absolutely priceless"

Hestia:" if only we can make there face's last forever"

on the royal stand, the royal's, Bell, Capaneus, and Andromeda were stunned a bit by the results themselves.

Capaneus:" wow, I expected the number to be higher, than again I can only imagine the look on Loki and Freya's faces right now when they hear this, aawww priceless, now if only I can see the face's they're making right now"

Alexia:" he hasn't changed since we last met has he"

Bell:" no, no he has not"

Capaneus:" hey, I may seem evil, but I do more good through my action's than anyone else would ever willingly do otherwise"

Alexia's thought's:" he has a point"

Bell:" well anyway, if the Loki and Freya familia didn't get number 1, then who got number 1 in their place"

Capaneus:" quiet we're about to find out"

Enia:" and the number one with 70% of the votes is-"

Bete:" HOLD IT"

everyone turned and paid attention to Bete who was completely pissed at the fact that his familia got 6% of these votes.

Bete:" how can some familia get 70% if the votes, that's impossible 40 maybe, 50, likely, BUT 70, 70! THAT'S INSANE"

Enia:" well... no, it's not actually, this familia got a vote from all but the god who's familia is number 1 in the tole, they actually were on every vote as far as the "vote for 3 familia's" voting went, the only god who couldn't vote for this familia was the god themselves"