Can't Say I Never Loved You

Start from the beginning

She bust out laughing, but I was so serious.

"Yeah, crazy in love. You still have a soft spot for him. You just be tryna be all tough in front of him to keep from letting him know he still got you. Yeah, you mad and you hurt that he cheated, but you love that man. You haven't been genuinely happy since the two of you broke up. Your ass used be all smiles everyday, now you just mean as hell."

"I am not mean." I thought for a second. "Am I?"

"Yes bitch. I'm just waiting for this world war between you two to be over, because bestie you need some dick, bad."

"Whatever. He's never getting any of this again until he learns how to be faithful. Or I can find somebody else."

"You know damn well you ain't gon date nobody else, let alone have sex with them. You so stuck on Xiamarion, you won't even go out on a date if I tried to set you up."

"That's because you don't really have good taste tryna choose somebody for me."

"Well maybe if you stop tryna compare every man to Xiamarion, you would actually find somebody else."

"I don't compare. They just don't interest me. Every guy wants to impress me with money and show off what they have because I'm the daughter of a legend and they think that's the only way to get to me. But I don't care about that shit. It's about your personality and how you treat me. See, with me and Xiamarion, he was literally the ying to my yang. And then I'm not about to have our daughter around just anybody. That wouldn't be fair to her or him."

"Well I have a friend. He plays for the New York Giants. He's really good with kids. Y'all have a lot in common too. Just hear me out before you say no."

"Oh, so you had this shit planned all along huh?"

"Maybe. But I swear he's a nice guy. Just give him a chance."

"Okay, were you not in the conversation we just had? I don't want anybody else."

"Amber waiting on Xiamarion ass is not gon help. It's gon take some time for him to grow and you haven't even forgave the man yet."

"I will eventually. I'm just still tryna heal. But tryna set me up with one of your lil friends ain't gon help me either. So tell your friend that I'm not interested."

"Ugh, you're so annoying I swear. Just go on a date with him, I'm not asking you to fuck the man. Maybe it'll help you get over Xiamarion. Try something new for a change."

"I will never get over him and I don't wanna try something new. But if I go on this date, will you please leave me tf alone. Don't try to set me up with anybody else either."

"I promise."

"Fine, but as soon as he do or say the wrong thing, I'm out."

"You don't have to worry about that with him. He's a gentleman."

"Yeah well we'll see about that."

"Just try to have a good time at least. Now, I gotta get home to my baby. We have a lil date tonight."

"Tell Isiah I said wassup and to keep ya ass in the house next time." I walked her to the door.

"Bitch bye. I'll call you tomorrow. Love you."

"Mhm love you too hoe."

I didn't feel like sitting in the house all day, so I called Ashley and told her to be ready in 45 minutes. I also called my other bestfriend Tae, I missed his crazy ass. I took a showered then got dressed and did my hair. I grabbed my keys and locked the house up before leaving.