Chapter 11 Alexia

Start from the beginning

Bell blushed so hard that it looked like his face was on fire and he was brain dead speechless.

Capaneus's thought's:" just like that"

Capaneus all of a sudden showed up and walked in with the Loki, Hermes, Hephaestus, and the rest of the Hestia familia.

Andromeda:" you showed up last second"

Capaneus:" well I was busy and it took longer than I thought, we got new allies though"

Bell:" I should come by and greet them then"

Capaneus:" that's good, but not now, the Royals are close so let's greet them, they asked to see us first personally Bell"

as they headed to the guild where the carriage of the king and queen came, people started to kneel in front, guild staff, familia's, even the god's, Bell tried to as well with everyone else but.

 Capaneus:" Bell stand up, we don't need to kneel to them, we know the Pendragons well enough to where we don't need to kneel to them whenever we see them, and they said so as well, so let's just act how we normally do around them"

Bell:" but...what about everyone else... and the look's we're getting right now"

Capaneus:" stick's and stone's, nothing to it, but if they try something I'll handle it"

then the king and queen walked out of their carriage, the king was a 6'4" muscular man with thick brown hair and eyes with a Viking style beard, with a scar on his eyelids, the queen was a slim 5'9" woman with red hair and eyes with long swaying hair running down to her waist, both wore noble attire suited for royalty and has staffs of the king and queen rule, the only weapons their allowed to carry, and then their daughter, Bell's fiancé, Alexia came out and she was a dazzling and gorgeous young lady, she was 5'5", had golden blonde hair and teal-blue eyes, her hair was medium length and straight with a braid down the center of her hair, she had a noble like dress on as well with her face shows elegance and grace wherever she walks, and based on her look's she was obviously a noble beauty that all the women were immediately jealous of and the men automatically fell for.

Haruhime:" so those are the king and queen"

Lily:" Yeah, they're clearly noble's from head to toe"

as they walked, the three automatically recognized Bell and Capaneus as they walked up with the guard's letting them through and everyone was surprised.

Capaneus:" yo, Alexander, Ianthina it's been a while since I last saw you guys"

Capaneus and Bell just casually shake their hand's and hug them like this was natural to them, the people around baffled by this sight before them, unsure how to take it in, discuss how this is possible.

Alexander:" hahaha, it's been almost 6 months since we last spoke Capaneus, and still as energetic as ever I see"

Ianthina:" well he is a good friend so I'd say he hasn't changed much on his manners if I say so myself"

Capaneus:" HEY, you want me to Kneel, you'll need to break my legs, (Laughter) besides, you don't really care do you"

Alexia:" it's been a while Bell, Capaneus"

Capaneus:" yeah about 4 months went by, time really flies, you got taller since then, and ... no other changes I can see, Bell you tell her how else she changed while I get some business done with the king, you two get along well now, HUSBAND AND WIFE"

Bell and Alexia were discomforted by Capaneus saying that so loud and the 2 then hugged each other again and start talking with smiles in their faces while all of Bell's friends were watching this happen from behind the guard's which were about 25 feet from where they were standing.