Almost Graduation

(Alex's P.O.V.)

"So, where are we going?" I ask, wrapping my arms around Caden.

"Just get in the car." he instructs, pulling away.

He grabs the keys and waits for me to exit the house, before locking it. We both sat in the car silently, as he drove. But it wasn't awkward.... My hand caressed his, making little circles on it.

"Caden... Do you still feel like someone's watching you?" I ask, quietly.

"Sometimes..." he muttered. "I feel safe with you by me though. I'm still scared that something will happen..."

"I'm scared sometimes too; it's been going so well." I say, tightening my grip on his small hand. "I don't want anything to happen to you and I don't ever want to lose you..."

"You won't lose me." he giggles. "But promise me you'll stay by my side."

"I promise my life to you and only you." I reply, sweetly.

"I too, promise eternity to you and only you."

We share a sweet tasting kiss in the car, as we stop on a red light.

"Are we almost there?" I groan, stretching my arms and opening the window.

"Yes." he answers. "Don't stretch in the car, you're giant."

I can't help but to laugh at his little side comment.

"Am I that giant?" I utter teasingly. "Maybe I could carry you everywhere, since I'm soo giant."

"Carrying me is forbidden, Mr. Giant." he snickers.

"That makes me want to carry you even more." I reply.

"We're here." he says. "I also have one simple question."

I look out of the car window, to find a beautiful beach. White sand, clear waters, people swimming, shells, shacks, surf boards, hotels... The air tastes salty and fresh, I love it.

"What?"

"How old are you?" he questions, blushing.

"18." I reply.

"Cool..."

"Don't be like that." I say, kissing his hand softly. "I love you."

We both get out of the car, lock it and I start to follow him. He walks towards a hut and pulls out some keys.

"My dad owns the hotel and huts here." he utters. "There's also a yacht, but that's someplace else."

"I love you." I utter, squeezing his body and kissing his neck, down to his shoulder.

We enter the cute hut and explore the inside before doing anything else. A flat screen, giant bathroom, a giant (bulletproof) window that points at the ocean, one queen sized bed, a walk in closet, a kitchen, and a love seat. The flooring was bamboo and the walls gave a bamboo feel outside, but in the inside it was a wall of beautiful ocean blue.

"You know, everything that makes up this hut is bulletproof." Caden snickers.

"I kind of guessed that." I reply, pulling him over to me. "Thanks for bringing me here."

"No problem." He blushes, looking down at his hands.

(Caden's P.O.V.)

"Alex, do you want to go swimming?" I ask, holding his body close.

"I didn't bring anyth-."

"The trunk." I interrupt. "Packed everything and bought everything we needed."

"When'd you plan this, love?"

"When we only hadsix weeks of school left." I shyly answer. "Now we only have 3 weeks left and we have a 4 day vacation."

"How sweet." he says, kissing me.

___________________________________

*A.N. I must end it here; it's like 2:53am here. Thanks for all the support and love all of you!!*

0,"p cd